Aneesha Shah is a popular Indian actress, model, makeup artist, and sports presenter.
Aneesha Shah was born on Sunday, 26 December 1993 (age 26 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
She did her schooling from The Cathedral & John Connon School Mumbai, Maharashtra and Bombay International School, Mumbai.
She did her graduation in Psychology from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. After her graduation, she learned acting from Stella Adler’s Studio of Acting and Jeff Goldberg Studio in Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Her father’s name is Himanshu Shah, and he is an engineer by profession. Her mother Sonia Shah is a fashion designer. She has an elder sister named Divya Shah.
She is in a relationship with a musician named Mihir Luhia.
While taking her acting lessons at Stella Adler’s Studio of Acting and Jeff Goldberg Studio in Mumbai, she acted in TV commercials and many theatre productions of Sunil Shanbag, Jhoom Theatre, Vishal Asrani, and Jeff Goldberg Studio. In 2016, she starred in Priyanka Chopra’s produced web series “It’s My City.”
She has acted in the web series, Going Viral Pvt. Ltd. (2017), Karma Is She A Wolf, and Pyar on the Rocks (2017). She made her film debut with the Chinese science fiction crime thriller film “Battle of Memories” (2017) as ‘an Indian girl.’
In 2019, she appeared in a lead role of ‘Princess Kapoor’ in the film “The Lift Boy” (2019).
She is also a sports presenter and has hosted the Indian Super League for two years.
- She likes dancing, doodling, and travelling in her spare time.
- She likes animals and has a pet dog and a pet horse (Sadira).
- She is also an orca lover and often talks about them on her social media accounts.
- She is also a faculty at Jeff Goldberg Studio.
- Along with being a sports presenter and actress, she is a bridal makeup artist, voice-over artist, and a certified rescue scuba diver.
- She also owns a YouTube channel by the name “Blend by Neesh” in which she posts the videos of her makeup tutorials.
- When she was a child, she used to like participating in school plays.
- “The Lift Boy” has screened at many film festivals, including London Indian Film Festival 2019, Dallas South Asian Film Festival 2019, Singapore South Asian International Film Festival 2019, and River to River Florence Indian Film Festival 2019.