Jhataleka Malhotra is an Indian actress and model. Malhotra became a household name after she won ‘Femina Miss India International‘ on April 5, 2014. She is about to make her acting debut in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s upcoming project opposite Anmol Thakeri, son of famous actress Poonam Dhillon and producer Ashok Thakeri. Check out Jhataleka Malhotra Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Caste, Family, Biography & More
Jhataleka Malhotra was born on 3rd June 1994 (24 years). She is the youngest of 2 siblings. She completed her schooling from Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai. The beauty with brains did her Bachelors of Management Studies from M.M.K. College, Mumbai. During Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva 2015 Grand Finale, she set every bit of glamour quotient at par by opting for a slit open blouse paired with trousers designed by her brother Karn Malhotra.
Despite being a student, the glamour queen has acquired the best physique with 5’7” height and weighs around 55 kilos. Her figure measurements are 36-26-34. Jhataleka has dark-brown eye colour and black hair colour.
Family, Religion, and Boyfriend
Jhataleka was born in a Punjabi Hindu Khatri family. She is unmarried as of now. She has a brother, Karn Malhotra.
At a young age of 18 in 2012, she was the first runner-up in Clean & Clear Fresh Face College Talent Hunt. She also participated in Miss Diva 2013, where she was placed among Top 5 and also won Miss Photogenic sub-award.
In 2014, she participated in Femina Miss India 2014 and won the title of Miss India International where Shobhita Dhulipala crowned her. She also won the title of Best National Costume.
- Jhataleka’s favourite actor is Farhan Akhtar and actress is Priyanka Chopra.
- Aashiqui 2 is her favourite movie.
- Her favourite quote is ”Don’t give up on your dreams or your dreams will give up on you.”
- Jhatalekha likes dancing, singing, travelling, meeting new people, reading and baking.
- She does not smoke or drink alcohol.
- Jhataleka Malhotra has been cast opposite Poonam Dhillon’s son Anmol Thakeria Dhillon by director Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his movie Tuesday And Friday.