Rhea Chakraborty is an Indian film actress. She was the rumoured girlfriend of the popular Bollywood actor, Late Sushant Singh Rajput.
Rhea was born on Wednesday, 1 July 1992 (age 28 years; as in 2020), in Bangalore. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She did her schooling from Army Public School Ambala Cantt, Punjab. Wikipedia
IMDB Height: 5′ 5¼”
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
She was born in a Hindu Bengali family. Times of India
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Indrajit Chakraborty who is an army officer. She has a younger brother, Showik Chakraborty.
Relationships, Husband & Children
Reportedly, she was in a relationship with the Bollywood actor, Aditya Roy Kapur. Later, there were rumours that she was dating the late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput and were often spotted together.
When asked about her relationship with Sushant in an interview, she said,
We’ve been very good friends for many years. I am fond of working towards our shared goals, like starting our new NGO, and travelling. If there is anything else between us or not, this isn’t something that I want to disclose yet.”
Reportedly, she was the last person whom Sushant had called before he committed suicide on 14 June 2020.
In 2009, she participated in the MTV India’s reality show, ‘TVS Scooty Teen Diva’ and was the first runner-up in the show.
Later, she auditioned for VJ at MTV Delhi and got selected. She has worked as a host in various MTV shows; ‘Pepsi MTV Wassup’ (2009), ‘MTV Gone in 60 seconds’ (2010), and ‘TicTac College Beat’ (2012). In 2012, she debuted in the Telugu film, ‘Tuneega Tuneega.’
She debuted in the Bollywood film, ‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti’ (2013), opposite Saqib Saleem. Some of her other Bollywood films are ‘Sonali Cable’ (2014), ‘Half Girlfriend’ (2017), ‘Bank Chor’ (2017), ‘Jalebi’ (2018), and ‘Chehre’ (2020).
She has appeared in various TV commercials including Yepme, Stayfree, and Maruti Suzuki.
In 2013, she was featured in the Ayushmann Khurrana’s music video, ‘O Heeriye.’
- Food: Sea Food
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Actress: Madhuri Dixit
- Colour(s): Black, Red, and White
- Fashion Designer: Neeta Lulla
- Sport(s): Biking, Car Racing
- Destination(s): Cape Town and London
- She has featured on the cover of various renowned magazines.
- In 2018, she was trolled for posting a picture with the famous Bollywood director, Mahesh Bhatt and netizens started comparing her with Anup Jalota and Jasleen Matharu‘s Jodi. Times of India
- In an interview, she shared her beauty secret, she said,
I use a lot of Coconut oil. I drink it, I apply it on my face. And I can’t emphasise it enough.”
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She is a huge fan of the famous Bollywood actor, Salman Khan.
- She owns a Jeep Compass.
- Reportedly, she is considered look-alike of the Bollywood actress, Genelia D’Souza.
References [ + ]