Rana Daggubati is best known as Rana who is an actor, producer and visual effects supervisor who works in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi cinema. Here in this article, you are going to know some detailed information about Rana Daggubati which never was revealed before. We are providing you Rana Daggubati Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography, Facts & More.
Rana Daggubati is 33 years old (born on 14 December 1984) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu to Telugu film producer Daggubati Suresh Babu.
Rana Daggubati is a good-looking, dashing and a tall guy who is approximately 6’2” tall and has a fit body weighs around 100 kg. He has a build with a chest to be around 46 inches and biceps are 18 inches. He has dark brown eyes, black hair and has a dark-long beard and mustaches.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Rana was born and brought up in a filmy-background family with the Hinduism ethnicity in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Now, currently, he lives in Film Nagar, Hyderabad.
He is a part of the Daggubati-Akkineni Family. He is the grandson of Telugu movie producer Daggubati Ramanaidu and Rajeswari Akkineni Daggubati is his grandmother.
His father Daggubati Suresh Babu is a film producer while mother Lakshmi Daggubati is a homemaker.
His paternal uncle Venkatesh and his cousin Naga Chaitanya are also actors. He has two siblings; one younger brother Abhiram Daggubati and one younger sister Malavika Daggubati.
During his college days, he was in a very long relationship with a girl who is now married to someone else. After coming in the film industry, he falls in love with actress Trisha Krishna but later they end up.
Rana was always fascinated by cinema and has always dreamt of seeing himself on the television since his childhood.
He started his career in 2004 as a film producer in the film Bommalata. He entered in the film industry as an actor in 2010 with the Telugu movie Leader and in Bollywood Duma Maro Dum (2011). The Times Of India called his entry dashing debut.
He worked in the movie Baahubali (as a Bhallaladeva) which is currently the second highest grossing Indian film.
In the Times Of India poll, he was voted as a 10th most desirable man in India 2010, The Most Promising Newcomer of 2011 and was listed at number 20 Most Desirable Men 2011.
In 2004, he won National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu (Bommalata) and Nandi Award for Best Special Effects for Sainikudu.
On February 2013, he had some controversial conversation on Twitter with an actor Vikram.
- During his childhood, he is blind from his right eye but later he got operated at L.V Prasad Hospital and relieved. His right eye was donated by someone else.
- Actor Ram Charan was his childhood friend and also the classmate in his school.
- He is best friend with actors Ram Charan and Allu Arjun.
- He and Prabhas became the best friends while shooting for Baahubali.
- He learned acting skills at Barry John Acting Studio, Mumbai.
- He also joined stunt school in the US.
- He is trained in martial arts.
- He is a fitness freak.
- His favourite Bollywood celebrities are Kamal Hassan, Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif.
- Recycling waste products, photography, boxing, diving and cooking are his hobbies.