Rana Daggubati is an Indian actor and producer. Apart from working in the mainstream Hindi cinema, he has also appeared in Telugu and Tamil movies.
Rana Daggubati was born on 14 December 1984 (age 38 years; as 0f 2022) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. He completed his schooling at The Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet, Hyderabad. After completing his school, he started doing B.com but later he dropped out after 2 months. He is a graduate in Industrial Photography from Chennai Film School.
Height: 6’ 2”
Body Measurements: 46′ chest, 35′ waist, and 18.5′ biceps
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Rana was born and brought up in a family with a filmy-background.
He is a part of the Daggubati-Akkineni Family. He is the grandson of Telugu movie producer Daggubati Ramanaidu and Rajeswari Akkineni Daggubati is his grandmother.
His father, Daggubati Suresh Babu, is a film producer while his mother, Lakshmi Daggubati, is a homemaker.
His paternal uncle, Venkatesh and his cousin, Naga Chaitanya, are also actors. He has two siblings; a younger brother, Abhiram Daggubati and a younger sister, Malavika Daggubati.
During his college days, he was in a relationship with a girl who got married to someone else. After coming in into the film industry, fell in love with actress Trisha Krishna, but later, they split up.
On 12 May 2020, he confirmed his engagement with Miheeka Bajaj on his social media accounts. Miheeka is an interior designer and owns a decor company in Mumbai.
On 8 August 2020, he got married to Miheeka Bajaj at Ramanaidu Studios, Hyderabad.
Rana was fascinated by cinema and always dreamt of seeing himself on the television.
He started his career in 2004 as a film producer of the film Bommalata. He entered in the film industry as an actor in 2010 with the Telugu movie “Leader” and in Bollywood with the movie “Dum Maro Dum” (2011).
He worked in the movie Baahubali which was the second highest grossing Indian film of that year.
In the Times Of India poll, he was voted the 10th Most Desirable Man in India 2010, The Most Promising Newcomer of 2011 and was ranked number 20 in the list of Most Desirable Men 2011.
In 2004, he won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu (Bommalata) and Nandi Award for Best Special Effects for Sainikudu.
- On February 2013, he had some controversial conversation on Twitter with actor Vikram. The two actors were a part of a battle of words; which began with Vikram’s statement against Rana Daggubatti.
- In February 2023, a local businessman in Telangana named Pramod Kumar filed a complaint against Rana Daggubati and his father, D. Suresh Babu. accusing them of illegally grabbing land from him. According to Pramod Kumar, Rana’s father leased out the disputed land in Shaikpet to him in 2014, and at the end of the lease, he had a deal of Rs 18 crores to buy the property from Rana’s father and had even paid Rs. 5 crores to them; however, Suresh Babu later cancelled the deal and transferred the property to his son Rana’s name. Following Pramod Kumar’s complaint against Rana and his father, the third additional chief metropolitan magistrate court at Nampall issued summons to them. Telangana Today
- Actors: Kamal Hassan, Akshay Kumar
- Actress: Katrina Kaif
- Food: Haleem, Biryani, Sashimi, Sushi, Chicken Afghani, Chicken Pakistani, Talawa Gosht
- Movies: Piku, Lage Raho Munna Bhai, 3 Idiots, PK, A Wednesday, Bangalore Days
- Director: Rajkumar Hirani
- Restaurant: Pista House in Hyderabad
- During his childhood, he was blind from his right eye, but later, got operated at the L.V Prasad Hospital.
- Actor Ram Charan was his classmate in school.
- He is best friend with actors Ram Charan and Allu Arjun.
- He and Prabhas became best friends while shooting for Baahubali.
- He learned acting skills from Barry John Acting Studio, Mumbai.
- He also joined a stunt school in the US.
- He is trained in martial arts.
- He is a fitness freak.
- Recycling waste products, photography, boxing, diving, and cooking are his hobbies.
- Rana owns a Mercedes Benz SUV.
- After he completed his photography course in Chennai, he came back to Hyderabad and started working as a model and an assistant in the studio. It was while he worked as an assistant that he learned the techniques about 3D camera. Thereafter, he set up a visual effects DI unit in Hyderabad along with his father; where he worked for almost five years.
- He was the co-producer of the 2006 Telugu movie A Belly Full of Dreams; which won the National Award.
*_I LOVE YOU RANA I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN I HAVE 49 PICTURE OF YOUR I REALLY WANT BROTHER LIKE YOU BEST OF LUCK FOR UPCOMING MOVIES AND EVEN DO IN TAMIL BECAUSE I AM IN TAMIL NADU I CAN’T UNDERSTAND TELUGU_*
Rana pls watch this comment and pls come and see me and I also want you to see in kollywood as i am a tamilan.i am 13years my roll model is you!!!☺️ I want to become like you “height and weight”.my friends always tell me that I am like you?? feeling proud.i want to see you rana pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls face to face.
Ranay nest wishes to you??????.you are simple hearty☺️☺️
I wanna to see you and we should be best friends. I am your die hard fan of you.l love you rana. Again i want to see you till my eyes say bored.after seeing this ,you should must come to my house and eat with my hands.i love you rana anna☺️☺️??????? you should see this!!
Rana im ur biggest huge fan…im just fond of u….u r so stunning….i just love ur acting…stay rock…my hero
You look hot and sexy.
Hi rana na i am ur biggest fan i and i need to meet we will see soon and all the best for upcoming film and do it in tamil because am in tamil nadu but iam telugu but my friends cant understant telugu
An actor with huge potential. His knowledge of activities behind the camera is an added advantage that is capable of enhancing his own capacity and that of his co-actors. Having watched few of his films, found his performance in Ghazi Attack to be very moving. Wishing him every and more success in his personal life, professional front, and also, not the least, his culinary skills.
My dear sweet and lovable hero plz take care of your health. I love you toooo my super hero. I want to meet with you. My loving and lovable hero palval Devan