Firoz Ali is an Indian film and television actor. He is known for his portrayal in television shows such as Vidrohi, Paramavatar Shri Krishna, Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani, Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii, Kesari Nandan, and Swaraj. He has been active in the Hindi entertainment industry since 1989.
Firoz Ali, also known as Sameer Ali, was born on 31 March 1973 (age 49 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His zodiac is Aries.
He did his schooling at St. John’s High School, Goregaon. Mumbai. Later, he did a Master of Commerce degree from Mithibai College.
Chest: 44 inches
Waist: 36 inches
Biceps: 15 inches
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
He was born in a Dawoodi Bohra Islam family.
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Alihusain Master, and his mother’s name is Rashida Master. He has a sister named Mariyam Cyclewala, and a brother named Abbas Master.
Wife & Children
He is married to Aliphya Master, and the couple has two children Taher and Ibrahim Master.
Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Firoz had an attraction for acting since childhood. After his studies, he stepped into the world of cinema. He got his first breakthrough from BR Chopra’s television show Mahabharata in 1988-89 and gained fame in the television industry. Later, Firoz worked in television series like The Sword of Tipu Sultan, The Great Maratha, Om Namah Shivay, Alif Laila, Khichdi, and many more. He played the main antagonistic in Balaji Telefilms Kayamat as Samrat.
In 2018, Firoz played the role of Kukudmi in Star Bharat’s TV show RadhaKrishn, followed by Paramavatar Shri Krishna as Bhismak.
In 2022, he played an essential negative role of Bheem (Jagbandhu’s uncle) on Star Plus channel Vidrohi alongside Sharad Malhotra, Hemal Dev, and Sulagna Panigrahi. His role got lots of acclamation.
Apart from television, Firoz is also very active in the film industry and has worked in films like Bhookamp, Zameen, Khakhee, Om, Ek Bhool Choti Si. His film on the life of Smt Sonia Gandhi took a lot of attention at 21st International Film Festival where he was playing Shri Rajiv Gandhi, which was produced & directed by T.D. Kumar ex Income Tax Commissioner of Mumbai.
He also worked with Late Mr. Gulshan Kumar of T Series, who launched him in the Shri Satyanarayan Vrat Katha, a devotional film. He had also starred in multiple music videos of the 90s which were produced by T-Series. Later Mr. Rajiv Rai offered him his film-Vishwatma starring Sunny Deol, Naseeruddin Shah, and Chunky Pandey directed by Rajiv Rai himself.
He has won several awards for IPTA and Copwood plays.
INR 5-10 crore
- Firoz Ali was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He has been passionate about Acting since his Childhood days. He was a part of the Mithibai Theatre group during his college time and had taken active participation in intercollegiate competitions.
- He made his acting debut through the famous Hindi television series Mahabharat in 1989. He played the role of Shatanik (Pandav Putra) in the debut show.
- Firoz rose to prominence with Shehzada Afak in Ramanand Sagar’s Alif Laila 2002.
- He also got a theatre background with IPTA, Copwood, and IIT. Won several awards also.
- Firoz is a fitness enthusiast and spent several hours in the gym. His son Ibrahim is his favourite gym buddy.
- He got the opportunity to work with Late Mr. Dilip Kumar and Saira Banuji in their TV serial, which they produced for Sahar TV. But unfortunately, it was never aired.
- Firoz is a pet lover; earlier, he had a Persian cat and an Amazon parrot at home.
- Firoz is very much foody. He likes Mughlai and Chinese cuisine.
- He is also going to feature in a Netflix forthcoming web series.
- His hobbies are watching movies and travelling.
- His social media profiles are: