Premi Vishwanath is an Indian television actress, model, and anchor. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Karthika Balachandran a.k.a Karthu’ in the Malayalam TV serial “Karuthamuthu” (2014).
Premi Vishwanath was born on Monday, 2 December 1991 (age 29 years; as of 2020) in Edappally, Ernakulam, Kochi, Kerala. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Before becoming an actress, Premi worked in a private firm in Ernakulam.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Parents & Siblings
Premi Vishwanath was born to Vishwanath and Kanchana Vishwanath. She has an elder brother, Siva Prasad, who is a photographer.
Husband & Children
Premi Vishwanath is married to Dr. T. S. Vineeth Bhatt, an astrologer. Her husband was honoured with the “Best Astrologer of the world 2017” Award at the Russian parliament in Moscow in 2017. He is popular among his fans and disciples by the name of Thirumeni.
Premi Vishwanath started her acting career in 2014 by playing the role of ‘Karthika Balachandran a.k.a Karthu’ in the Malayalam TV serial “Karuthamuthu.”
Subsequently, she appeared in the chat shows “Badai Bungalow” (2015), “Vellinakshathrangal” (2015), “Pularkkalam” (2015), and “Laughing Villa” (2016).
She has also appeared in the game shows “Sell Me the Answer” (2015), “Smart Show” (2015), and “Deal or No Deal” (2017).
In 2017, she made her Telugu debut with the TV serial “Karthika Deepam” in which she played the role of ‘Deepa.’ She has also made guest appearances in the TV shows “Gorintaku” (2019) and “Chelleli Kapuram” (2020).
She has also done many print shoots as a model.
- Asianet Television Award for Best Debutante Female for the TV serial “Karuthamuthu” (2014)
- J.C. Foundation Award for Best Actress for the TV serial “Karuthamuthu” (2014)
- Star Maa Parivaar Award for Best Actress for the film “Karthika Deepam” (2018)
- Food: Curd Rice
- Outfit: Saree
- She likes travelling and doing photography in her leisure time.
- Premi owns a Mercedes.
- In 2020, there were rumours that Vishwanath was tested positive for COVID-19. However, the actress refuted the rumours and made an Instagram post with the caption- Times of India
Good Night friends, am safe in home.”