Harsh Nagar is an Indian film and television actor. He debuted in the Hindi TV serial, ‘Kartik Purnima’ (2020).
Harsh Nagar was born and brought up in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. He is a Law graduate from Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Wife
Harsh Nagar was born in a Nagar Gujjar Family. Wikipedia His father, Bharat Nagar is Amitabh Bachchan’s lawyer. Some of his relatives are influential political figures in India, such as Surendra Singh Nagar (a Member of Parliament from Noida), Lakhi Ram Nagar (Minister of Irrigation in the Government of Uttar Pradesh), and Malook Nagar (an industrialist and politician from Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh).
He met Tanvi Vyas (Femina Miss India Earth 2008) during an acting course. They both dated for almost nine years, and on 12 December 2018, they tied the knot in Vadodara, Gujarat.
He debuted as an actor in the Hindi film, ‘Always Kabhi Kabhi’ in 2011.
Later, he acted in many other Bollywood films, like ‘Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge’ (2011), ‘498A: The Wedding Gift’ (2012), and ‘Love Day- Pyaar Ka Din’ (2016).
He has appeared in more than 100 TV commercials.
He has worked as a model for many renowned brands.
In 2018, he appeared in the Hindi web-series, ‘Akoori,’ in which he played the character of Ayushman.
In 2020, he debuted in the serial ‘Kartik Purnima,’ in which he played the male lead opposite Poulomi Das.
- Film: Into the Wild (2007)
- Actor: Hrithik Roshan
- Actress: Preity Zinta
- Colour: White
- During his school days, he used to participate in various extra-curricular activities.
- He has won ‘Junior Mr Noida’ title, and later, he performed in a beauty contest in Radisson hotel, Noida where he received Young Achiever’s Award.
- He joined the acting schools of Kishore Namit Kapoor, Anupam Kher, and Barry Jones to brush up his acting skills.
- He did an acting course from the New York Film Academy in New York, USA.
- He is a national level taekwondo player and holds a black belt in it.
- In an interview, he shared the story of his initial days in Mumbai, he said,
My dad already had an office there before I shifted to Mumbai. So I had the advantage of a car, a driver and a house. I didn’t have to search for a house and I never had to travel in trains. Rest was a struggle, I had to go for the screen tests, etc.”
- His hobbies include swimming, horse riding, and dancing.
- He is appointed as the brand ambassador of The Rotaract club.
- He donates blood regularly and encourages people to do the same.
- He follows a vegetarian diet.
- He has got three tattoos inked on his body.