Ada Malik is an Indian fashion designer and the daughter of the music composer Anu Malik.
Ada Malik was born on Friday, 9 September 1955 (age 25 years; as of 2020) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. She did a course in Fashion Designing from Parsons School of Design, New York.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Her father, Anu Malik is a music composer and singer. Her mother’s name is Anju Malik. She has a sister named Anmol Malik, who is a singer.
She is the niece of music directors and singers – Abu Malik and Daboo Malik.
She is the granddaughter of the veteran music composer, Sardar Malik. Her grandmother’s name is Kausar Jahan Malik.
In 2016, she showcased her design in the New York Fashion Week among Marchesa and Valentino.
In 2019, Ada Malik made her debut at the Paris Fashion Week, where she was a part of Flying Solo Presentation and represented India by showcasing her collection ‘Metal Armour.’
- Brands: Versace, Dior, Marchesa
- Fashion Designer: Tom Ford
- She likes dancing and travelling.
- She has been featured on Fashion TV, an international fashion and lifestyle channel.
- Her ‘Metal Armour’ collection from Paris Fashion Week was inspired by the heartbreak that she had gone through at that time.