Shamia Arzoo is an Indian Air Hostess. She is the wife of the Pakistani cricketer Hasan Ali.
Wiki/Biography & Career
Shamiya Arzoo (also Shamiya Arzoo Khan/ Shamiya Aarju) was born on Friday, 15 September 1995 (age 26 years; as of 2021) in the Chandeni Village of Haryana. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. She did her B.Tech. (Aeronautical Engineering) from Manav Rachna University, Faridabad. After completing her graduation, she started working as an air hostess in Jet Airways. After that, she joined Emirates Airlines as a flight engineer.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Figure Measurement (approx.): 32-30-32
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Shamia belongs to a Muslim Family. Her father, Liyaqat Ali, is a retired Block Development Officer. Her mother’s name is Rahisha. She has a brother named Anwar Ali. She has two sisters named Bilkis and Mumtaz. She is the wife of Hasan Ali.
In November 2021, she took to social media to rubbish the rumours of receiving threats from Pakistan fans after Pakistan lost to Australia in the semi-finals of the T20 World Cup in which her husband, Hasan Ali, dropped the crucial catch of Mathew Wade. On social media, she wrote that she and her family never received any threats from Pakistan fans. CricTracker She wrote,
Saw many tweets circulating from this fake account that I, Hassan and my daughter are getting threats from people from Pakistan, which is absolutely wrong. Instead we’ve seen tons of support.”
- Sport: Cricket
- Cricketer: Virat Kohli
- Shamia Arzoo likes travelling.
- Shamia’s family lives in Faridabad, whereas she has been staying in Dubai for the last three years.
- In an interview, Shamia’s father said that he didn’t differentiate between India or Pakistan because most of his relatives were living in Pakistan since the Partition of India. He even told that the former MP and Pakistan Railway Board’s Chairman, Sardar Tufail was his relative and it was him who had fixed Shamia’s marriage with Hasan Ali.
- Reportedly, Hasan Ali and Shamia are going to take marriage vows on 20 August 2019 at Atlantis Palm Hotel, Dubai.
- After the news about his marriage spread, Hasan, through his twitter account, clarified that his wedding wasn’t confirmed yet and his family had yet to meet and decide about it.
just wanna clarify my wedding is not confirmed yet, our families have yet to meet and decide upon it. will make a public announcement very soon in sha allah. #gettingreadyforfamilymeetup
— Hassan Ali 🇵🇰 (@RealHa55an) July 30, 2019
- After Sania Mirza, Shamia is considered the first Indian who got married to Pakistani Cricketer.