Iryna Osipova alias Nikita Kahn is an actress, model, entrepreneur, and animal advocate. She is known for being the girlfriend of a famous businessman and billionaire, Larry Ellison.
Iryna Osipova was born in 1991 (Age: 28 years old, as in 2019) in Ukraine, (then the Soviet Union), now Ukraine, Eastern Europe. She was raised in the Soviet Union but for her better career, she migrated to the United States.
- Height: 168 cm or 5’6″
- Weight: 55 kg or 121 lbs
- Body Statistics: 34-26-34
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
The information about her family is not known. She has been a longtime girlfriend of a famous billionaire, Larry Ellison.
Kahn received her bachelor degree in hospitality and tourism from Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics. She has also completed her MBA from the same University. After receiving her education, she migrated to the United States for better opportunities. Upon arriving in California, she chose the field of real estate. She built her own real estate company which is remodeling homes. Apart from being a real estate entrepreneur, Kahn is also a dedicated animal lover. She has worked for California Wildlife Center and has participated to protect, rescue, and rehabilitate injured, sick, and orphaned animals. She has also been a board member of Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA). Kahn is also a supporter of the San Diego Zoo Safari Park’s Rhino Rescue Center which helps animal species which are on the brink of extinction.
As in 2018, her net worth is about $25 million.
- She also writes blogs related to women’s health which provide exclusive insights and tips on everything from nutrition and fitness to fashion, design, and travel.
- Kahn is of Caucasian ethnicity.
- She has been a long time girlfriend of a billionaire, Larry Ellison, who is the fifth richest person in the United States (as in 2018). His net worth is more than $60 billion. Forbes
- Before her, Larry Ellison has been married and divorced four times.
- Besides being an entrepreneur, Kahn has also worked in the movie “Catch .44” in 2011.
References [ + ]