Sushila Charak is the wife of Salim Khan and is the mother of Khan brothers, i.e., Salman Khan, Sohail Khan, and Arbaaz Khan.
Sushila Charak Khan was born in the year 1946 (age 73 years; as in 2019).
Height: 5′ 5″
Weight: 55 kg
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Salt & Pepper
Family, Caste & Wife
Sushila Charak belongs to a Maharashtrian family. She got married to the scriptwriter and actor, Salim Khan on 18 November 1964.
The duo has three sons named Arbaaz Khan (director, producer, writer & actor), Salman Khan (Actor), and Sohail Khan (director, producer, writer & actor) and a daughter named Alvira Khan Agnihotri (film producer and fashion designer).
Alvira is married to Atul Agnihotri, and the couple has two children named Alizeh and Ayaan.
Arbaaz Khan got married to Malaika Arora in 1998 and divorced in 2017. They both have a son named Arhaan Khan. Sohail Khan is married to Seema Sachdev Khan, and the couple has two sons named Nirvaan and Yohan. Salim got married for the second time to Helen, and the couple adopted a daughter named Arpita Khan.
Arpita Khan is married to Aayush Sharma, an actor and the couple has a son named Ahil Sharma.
- Actress: Meena Kumari
- Singer: Kishore Kumar
- Sushila met Salim Khan almost 5-6 years before their marriage in 1964. The couple were in a relationship for five years before they got married.
- Sushila changed her name to Salma Khan after her marriage.
- Salim got married to Helen in 1981 without giving divorce to Sushila. Sushila and Salim were already parents of the four children by then.
- After Salim’s marriage with Helen, their family began to split. Sushila could not bear to be cheated on but still had no choice but to live under the same roof with Helen. The children sided with Sushila, and nobody was ready to accept Helen.
- Salim did not want to choose between two of his wives, so, he tried to tell his family that Helen was not a ‘homewrecker.’ Soon, his family too realised that and children started treating Helen as their ‘mother.’
- In spite of sharing the same husband, Sushila and Helen are good friends.
- 1n 2014, she lost her weight drastically.