Koel Roy is the second wife of the famous Indian singer Arijit Singh.
Koel Roy Singh (name after marriage) was born in 1991 (age 28 years; as in 2019) Kolkata, West Bengal.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family Caste & Husband
Not much is known about the family of Koel Roy. There is not much information about the first marriage of Koel Roy, but she has a daughter from her first marriage. She got married for the second time to her childhood friend Arijit Singh at Tarapeeth Temple in West Bengal on 20 January 2014.
The couple has two sons; one of her son’s name is Jul.
- She likes travelling and watching television.
- Before Koel, Arijit was married to Ruprekha Banerjee, one of the contestants at the show Arijit Singh had participated earlier called ‘Fame Gurukul.’ Ruprekha and Arijit got married in 2013 but due to some differences, their marriage lasted only for a short period.
- On the other hand, Koel too had gone through a divorce and was a single mother with a daughter.
- Reportedly, Arijit proposed to Koel by singing his hit song ‘Tum Hi Ho’ from the film “Aashiqui 2” (2013).
- Arijit Singh made his directorial debut at the International Film Festival of India (IFFI) with the film ‘Sa.’ Interestingly, Koel’s son Jul acted in the film.