Aarti Ashok Chabria is an Indian actress, model, director, and motivational speaker. She mostly works in Hindi, Telugu, Punjabi, and Kannada films.
Aarti Chabria was born on Sunday, 21 November 1982 (age 37 years; as in 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
She attended Mumbai’s H.R. College of Commerce and Economics to pursue her graduation. Aarti was inclined towards acting from a very young age. She started doing TV advertisements when she was just 3 years old. Her first advertisement was a press ad for Farex. Subsequently, she appeared in television commercials for brands like Maggi Noodles, Pepsodent Toothpaste, Babool Toothpaste, Clean & Clear Face Wash, and Amul Frostick Ice-cream.
She also studied Film Making at the New York Film Academy in 2012.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Grey
Family, Caste & Husband
Aarti belongs to a Hindu Family. Her father, Ashok Chabria is a doctor. Her mother’s name is Sunita Chabria. She has a brother, Abhishek Chabria. She is very close to her maternal grandmother.
Aarti got engaged to Visharad Beedassy, an Australia-based chartered accountant and international tax consultant, on 11 March 2019 in a close-knit ceremony in Mauritius. The couple tied the knot on 23 June 2019.
Aarti started her career in 1999 by participating in the beauty pageant “Miss India Worldwide 2000.” She emerged out as the winner of the contest.
After winning the pageant, she featured in the music videos of many songs including Sukhwinder Singh’s “Nasha Hi Nasha Hai,” Harry Anand’s “Chaahat,” Avdooth Gupte’s “Meri Madhubala,” and Adnan Sami’s “Roothe Hue Ho Kyo.”
Aarti made her acting debut in 2002 with the Bollywood Film “Tumse Achcha Kaun Hai.” Subsequently, she appeared in films like “Awara Paagal Deewana,” “Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo,” “Shaadi No. 1,” “Teesri Aankh: The Hidden Camera,” “Shootout At Lokhandwala,” and “Heyy Babyy.”
She made her Telugu film debut as an actor in 2003 with the film “Okariki Okaru.” Her Kannada film debut came in 2005 with the film “Aham Premasmi.” In 2013, she made her Punjabi film debut with the film “Vyah 70 km.”
In 2011, Aarti became the winner of the game reality show “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (season 4).” Thereafter, she participated in the dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (season 6).” Aarti has also featured in the episodic show “Darr Sabko Lagta Hai.”
In 2017, Chabria made her directorial debut with the short film “Mumbai Varanasi Express.” The film earned several awards at national and international film festivals.
She has also walked the ramp for various fashion shows.
- Food: Poached Eggs, Pav Bhaji, Pizza
- Beverage: Coffee
- Actor: Hrithik Roshan
- Films: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), The Other Sister (1999), Shawshank Redemption (1994), My Best Friend’s Wedding (1997)
- Singers: Shania Twain, Celine Dion, Rihana, Shakira
- Travel Destinations: New York, Gold Coast in Australia
- Colours: White, Grey
- Song: My Life by Billy Joel
- Fashion Designers: Swapnil Shinde, Shamayel Khan, Manish Malhotra
- Her hobbies include cooking, listening to music, dancing, reading, swimming, travelling, mimicking, and doing adventure sports.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol on various occasions.
- Aarti is a food buff and loves to try new dishes.
- Aarti is well-versed in English, Hindi, Marathi, Sindhi, and Gujarati languages.
- Chabria is fond of music and loves to play the guitar.
- She is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.
- She is a pluviophile (a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days).
- Chabria is an avid dog lover and shares many pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- She is very particular about her fitness and follows a strict workout routine.
- She has featured in more than 3000 television commercials of popular brands until 2019.