Sambhavna Seth is an Indian actor, dancer, and vlogger. Sambhavna, along with her husband Avinash, is known for making vlogs on her YouTube channel Sambhavna Seth Entertainment, and she has around 3.47 million subscribers on her channel.
Sambhavna Seth was born on Friday, 12 December 1980 (age 42 years; as of 2022) in Delhi, India. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
She pursued her graduation at Maitreyi College, New Delhi. The Times of India After completing her graduation, she did a few modelling projects.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sambhavna belongs to a Punjabi family. YouTube – Sambhavna Seth Entertainment
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is SK Seth. Her mother, Sushma Seth, owns a salon. She has two brothers.
Husband & Children
In 2010, Sambhavna first met Avinash Dwivedi on the sets of the Bhojpuri reality TV dance show ‘Dance Sangram’ in which she was a judge and mentor of Avinash, who was a contestant on the show. Soon, Avinash started developing feelings for her, and after winning the show, Avinash proposed to her. However, she rejected his proposal and asked him to focus on his career. In one and a half years, he proposed to her almost 40-50 times. Later, Sambhavna got admitted to a hospital and among her friends, only Avinash visited her at the hospital. He took care of her at the hospital, and then Sambhavna decided to accept his proposal. After dating for almost five years, the couple decided to get married. However, Sambhavna’s parents were against their marriage as Avinash did not have a stable job and was eight years younger to Seth. After her parents started looking for a groom for Sambhavana through a matrimonial site, Seth, against her parents’ will, decided to exchange rings with Avinash; They got engaged on 13 February 2016.
On 14 July 2016, the couple got married in Delhi.
Later, the couple had a wedding reception in Mumbai.
In 2001, she made her debut as an actor with the Hindi film ‘Paagalpan’ in which she played the role of Deepa Malhotra.
Later, she appeared in a few other Hindi films like ‘Kids No 1’ (2004) and ‘36 China Town’ (2006).
She has also appeared in a few Hindi TV serials like ‘Razia Sultan’ (2015; And TV) and ‘Gudiya Hamari Sabhi Pe Bhari’ (2019; And TV).
In 2019, she acted in the Bhojpuri web series ‘Hero Varrdiwala,’ which streamed on Alt Balaji.
In 2002, Sambhavna acted in a few Hindi short films like ‘Aaj Kal Tere Mere Pyar Ke Charche’ and ‘Boliyan.’
In 2008, she participated in the second season of the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss,’ which aired on Colors. The show was hosted by the Indian actress Shilpa Shetty.
In the same year, she participated in the Colors dance reality competition television series ‘Dancing Queen’ in which she was paired with the dancer Shamaayal. The pair was declared the winner of the show.
Later, she participated in various reality TV shows like ‘Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka’ (2009; NDTV Imagine), ‘Dil Jeetegi Desi Girl’ (2010; Imagine TV), and ‘Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki’ (2013; Life OK).
In 2010, she appeared as a judge/mentor in the Bhojpuri reality TV dance show ‘Dance Sangram,’ which aired on Mahuaa TV.
She has also appeared as a judge in various seasons of the Bhojpuri reality show ‘BIG Memsaab,’ which aired on BIG Magic.
Seth has performed in more than 200 items songs in various languages.
She gained immense popularity with her item songs in many Hindi films like ‘Vadh’ (2002; introduction song), ‘Zameer: The Fire Within’ (2005; Pardesi Pardesi), ’36 China Town’ (2006; Aashiqui Mein Teri), and ‘Bhavnao Ko Samjho’ (2010; Main Chamak Odhani Daal Chali).
She is also known for her item songs in the Bhojpuri films like ‘Poojiha Charan Maai Baap Ke’ (2007; Roop Rang Ki Nagri), ‘Ranbhoomi’ (2010; Lehnga Mein Virus), ‘Ae Bhouji Ke Sister’ (2010; Nashe Nashe Uthata), ‘Jung’ (2011; Murgi Badnam), and ‘Tu Jaan Hau Hamaar’ (2011; Kamar Jab Lachkela).
In 2014, she started her YouTube channel Sambhavna Seth Entertainment on which she uploads her family vlogs.
She has around 3.47 million subscribers on her YouTube channel. Later, her YouTube vlogs were aired on the Q TV channel.
On 8 February 2021, Sambhavna, along with her husband Avinash, started Sambhavi Entertainment Private Limited, a film production company. Sambhavna, along with her husband Avinash, appeared in a few Hindi music videos like ‘Chand’ (2021) by Vardan Singh, ‘Supna’ (2021) by Aman Khan, and ‘Tere Bina’ (2022) by Samar Monsoon.
She has also performed live at various stage shows and events at national and international levels.
- 2018: Award for Outstanding Contribution in Film Industry (Bhojpuri Cinema) by Bihar Foundation, Mumbai Chapter
- 2018: Best Dancing Super Star by Bhojpuri Cine Award
Note: She has won many more awards for her work in Bhojpuri films.
- Hyundai Creta
- Mercedes Benz
- Stars tattoo on her right wrist
- ‘Papa’ inked on her left wrist
- Film: The Great Indian Kitchen (2021)
- Street Food: Golgappe, Chaat
- Food: Kadi Chawal, Bhindi ki Sabzi
- Beverage: Coffee
- Colour: Red
- Her family and friends lovingly call her Dolly. Twitter – Sambhavna Seth
- While she was studying in school and college, she was inclined towards sports.
- In an interview, she shared that her mother was strictly against her acting career. Her mother wanted Seth to join her parlour as a beautician. However, Sambhavna wanted to become a police officer. She said that only her father supported her in her acting career. The Times of India
- She is an avid coffee lover. She daily consumes around 2-3 cups of black coffee.
- She has a huge collection of coffee mugs out of which some are gifted by her YouTube subscribers.
- While she was in the Bigg Boss house in 2008, her kiss with the Indian actor and producer Raja Chaudhary made headlines. The Times of India Later, in an interview, when Seth was asked about the kiss, she said,
Oh God! That was not a kiss. It was cheat-shot, something like what is still done in films and serials. Raja and I didn’t get along at all. We could have never kissed.”
- She is a spiritual person and has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- In an interview, she said that she could have performed the song ‘Halkat Jawani’ from the Hindi film ‘Heroine’ (2012) better than the Indian actress Kareena Kapoor. Hindustan Times
- In January 2023, she joined AAP. On joining the party, she said that she was impressed by the work of the Indian politician Arvind Kejriwal in Delhi. DNA India
- One of her dreams is to start a shelter or an NGO for dogs and old aged people.
- Sambhavana is an avid animal lover, and she has four pet dogs named Coco, Cherry, Candy, and Chunchun. Her dog Coco died in 2023.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet. Instagram – Sambhavna Seth
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol at parties and events.
- On 9 May 2021, her father passed away due to a cardiac arrest after being tested positive for COVID-19. In one of her YouTube vlogs, she accused the Jaipur Golden Hospital, Delhi (where her father was admitted), of not taking proper care of her father. She even sent a legal notice to the hospital. The Times of India
- In 2021, Seth had a brawl with the Mumbai Police for mishandling her husband Avinash Dwivedi. The incident took place when Sambhavna, along with her husband, were at Oshiwara Crematorium where the last rites of the Indian actor Sidharth Shukla were performed. The Mumbai Police mishandled Avinash after which Seth got very upset and landed into a brawl with Mumbai Police. Hindustan Times
- In 2022, in one of her vlogs, Sambhavna talked about her IVF journey. She shared that it was her father’s last dream to see Seth’s child. She said that she had been trying IVF treatment for many years and all her attempts failed. In her vlog, she said,
We did try for surrogacy but failed. We never talked about it as we did not find it relevant. Now trying surrogacy is not possible because it is banned and illegal. I was surprised when people wrote this to me to try and they did not know this.”
She further said due to the treatment, she gained weight for which she was trolled by the netizens. The Times of India
- In the May 2022 edition of Perfect Women magazine, she was featured on the cover page.