Rithu Manthra is an Indian model, actress, and singer. She came into the limelight with her ad shoots for popular brands.
Rithu Manthra was born on Wednesday, 7 September 1994 (age 26 years; as of 2020) in Kannur, Kerala. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
Rithu graduated in Journalism and Literature from the Don Bosco College, Kannur. Republic World Rithu actively participated in co-curricular activities in her school and college days.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Family & Caste
Not much is known about her parents. She lost her father when she was very young and was raised by her mother. She is the only child of her parents.
Rithu Manthra started her career as a model by doing several print shoots and TV commercials.
In 2018, she represented Kerala in the Femina Miss India beauty pageant and earned the title of “fbb Miss Talented.”
Subsequently, she walked the ramp at many fashion shows like International Fashion Fest, Lulu Fashion Week, and The Indian Luxury Expo.
Manthra has played small roles in Malayalam films like “Role Models” (2017), “Red Green Blue” (2018), “Kumbarees” (2019), and “Uyare” (2019).
Besides acting and modelling, she is also good at singing and keeps posting the covers of the songs sung by her on her social media accounts.
In 2021, Rithu shared the cover version of the popular Tamil song “Vaseegara” on her Instagram account, which garnered the attention of the Bollywood actor R. Madhavan. The actor appreciated her talent by sharing the video on his page.
- Actor: Mahesh Babu
- Colour: Black
- Fashion Designer: Anita Dongre
- Rithu loves singing and dancing in her leisure time.
- She is a bike enthusiast.
- Rithu considers her mother her inspiration.
- As of 2021, she has more than 18k followers on her Instagram account. Instagram
- Rithu shared during an interview that she was body-shamed by her college classmates because of her height and later, she bagged her first modelling assignment because of the same.
- In November 2016, Rithu featured on the cover of the ADCOM magazine. In January 2017, she featured on the cover of the FWD Vivah magazine.
References [ + ]