Aarsha Chandini Baiju is an Indian actress who is known for appearing in several Malayalam films including Pathinettam Padi (2019) and Gangs of 18 (2019). She became a household face after appearing in the Malayalam film Mukundan Unni Associates (2022).
Aarsha Chandini Baiju was born on Monday, 8 November 1999 (age 23 years; as of 2022) in Mannar, Alappuzha, Kerala, India. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. As of December 2022, she is pursuing a master’s degree in English Literature.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-28-30
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Baiju Pillai, and her mother’s name is Chandani N. S.
She has an elder brother named Arabind Baiju. As of December 2022, Arabind is a student at Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Coimbatore.
She is unmarried.
In 2019, she made her debut with the Malayalam film Pathinettam Padi. She played the role of Devi in the Malayalam film Gangs of 18 (2019). She appeared in a mini-web series titled Average Ambili in which she played the role of the protagonist named Ambili.
In 2022, she appeared in a Malayalam black comedy crime film titled Mukundan Unni Associates, which is directed by Abhinav Sunder Nayak. In this film, she played the role of Meenakshi Jayaraj.
- Actor: Nivin Pauly
- Film(s): Hridayam (2022), Thira (2013), and Thattathin Marayathu (2012)
Thattathin Marayathu (2012)
- In an interview, Aarsha revealed that it was her performance in the Karikku-backed show that got her the role in the film Mukundan Unni Associates (2022).
- Aarsha is fond of dancing and is a trained Kuchipudi dancer.
- In an interview, while talking about the film Mukundan Unni Associates, Aarsha said that she was not very confident when she signed the project and further said,
When I first read the script, I knew it would make a good film. But I was still skeptical if it would offend a section of the audience. The film that you see now is not how it was initially.”
- In an interview, Aarsha talked about her conversation with the Mukundan Unni Associates film director Abhinav Sunder Nayak, and said,
Out of curiosity, I once asked Abhinav why he chose me. He said, my eyes had a certain innocence. I guess he was looking for contrast. He wanted someone who looked gentle and cordial but is cruelly selfish.”
- Aarsha has appeared on the covers of many magazines including Grihalakshmi.