Tanvi Shinde is an Indian model and actress. She is the winner of Miss Teen India DFW 2012 title.
Tanvi was born on Friday, 20 December 1995 (age 24 years; as in 2019), in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
She was born in Mumbai and brought up in Dallas, Texas in the USA.
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Raj Shinde, is a creative director in advertising, and her mother, Priti Shinde is a teacher.
Relationships, Husband & Children
There is not much information about her love life, and she is not married yet.
She started her career as a model and started participating in beauty pageants at the age of 16. She has won various beauty pageants, including ‘Miss Teen India DFW 2012,’ ‘Miss Teen South Asia Texas 2012,’ ‘Miss Photogenic Miss Teen India USA 2012,’ ‘Second runner up Miss Teen India USA 2012,’ ‘Miss Over-All Photogenic winner 2013,’ and ‘Miss Talented Miss India USA 2013.’
She has appeared in various TV commercials.
In 2019, she appeared in the horror film, ‘Behind the Trees.’ In 2020, she was roped in the ZEE5’s web-series, ‘RejectX 2;’ in which she played the role of Yesha.
- Her hobbies include dancing, acting, modelling, doing photography, and singing.
- Her favourite sport is Tennis.
- She is a dog lover and often posts pictures with her dog on her social media accounts.
- In an interview, she shared her career preference, she said,
I made sure I was open-minded and ready to learn new things at every moment of my life. As far as career is concerned, I’ve always wanted to become a creative director and open up my own advertising agency. Along with that I also want to pursue modelling and acting.”
- She is trained in various dance forms including Bharatanatyam, Bollywood, HipHop, Belly, and Contemporary.