Maera Mishra is an Indian model and actress who rose to fame after participating in the dating reality show, “MTV Splitsvilla Season 11.”
Maera Mishra was born on Wednesday, 18 April 1990 (age 30 years; as in 2020) in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Aries.
Maera was a studious child in her school and college days and desired to become an IAS officer. During her college days, Maera bagged a few modelling assignments and decided to pursue modelling and acting as her career.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Family & Caste
Maera Mishra belongs to a Hindu Family.
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents. She has an elder sister, Twinkle Mishra. Maera also has one elder brother.
She was in a relationship with Simba Nagpal but the couple broke up after a while.
Maera is dating the actor, Adhyayan Suman.
Maera Mishra started her career in 2018 with the dating reality show, “MTV Splitsvilla Season 11.”
Next, she appeared in TV serials like “Ashoka,” “Udaan,” “Bahu Begum,” and “Bhanwar.”
She, then, played a negative role in MTV’s show, “Love on the Run.” Subsequently, she played a parallel lead on Star Plus’ show “Ishqbaaz.”
In addition to TV serials, she has also featured in the music videos of the songs, “Rona sikhade ve” with Jaani and “SONIYO 2.0” with Adhyayan Suman.
Maera attracted controversy for posting her topless pictures on her Instagram account. Times of India
- Street Food: Momos
- Ice-cream(s): Choco-Chip, Mango
- Colour: Red
- Her hobbies include swimming and travelling.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol on various occasions. India Forums
- Maera is an ardent follower of Lord Ganesha.
- She shares a great bond with the television actress, Hiba Nawab.
- Maera is an avid dog lover and keeps sharing her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- She is very particular about her fitness and visits the gym regularly.
- Maera has got a “Maa” tattoo inked on her left hand wrist. She has also got two hearts tattooed on her right wrist.
- Maera is very close to her mother and she credits her mother for her success.
References [ + ]