Aryan Khan was born on Thursday, 13 November 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
He attended Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, and Sevenoaks School, Sevenoaks, England along with Amitabh Bachchan‘s granddaughter Navya Naveli Nanda in 2016. He did Bachelor of Fine Arts, Cinematic Arts, and Television Production from the School of Cinematic Arts, University of Southern California, California in 2020.
Height (approx.): 5’ 11”
Weight (approx.): 75 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 40″, Waist 32″, Biceps 12″
Parents & Siblings
His father, Shah Rukh Khan, is one of the renowned Indian actors. His mother, Gauri Khan, is a film producer and interior designer. Aryan has a younger sister, Suhana Khan, and a younger brother, AbRam Khan.
Aryan was rumoured to be dating Navya Naveli Nanda, the granddaughter of Amitabh Bachchan. However, both the Nanda family as well as the Khan family rubbished all the rumours and said that they are just good friends. Bollywood Shaadis
Mannat, Land’s End, Bandstand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400050
In 2001, he made his first appearance on-screen as a child actor in the Hindi film “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.” He played the childhood character of Rahul (Shah Rukh Khan) in the film.
In 2006, he made an appearance in his father’s film “Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna.” He also dubbed his voice for the animated film “Hum Hain Lajawaab” (2014) as Tej for which, he even won the ‘Best Dubbing Child Voice Artist’ (Male) Award.
He lent his voice for the character of ‘Simba’ in the Hindi version of the Hollywood film ‘The Lion King’ in 2019. His father, Shah Rukh Khan, did Hindi dubbing for the character of Mufasa in the same film.
With a premium vodka brand in mind, he announced his first business venture on social media in December 2022. As stated by Aryan, he and his partners, Bunty Singh and Leti Blagoeva, planned to launch a premium vodka brand, and they established a company called Slab Ventures to distribute and market that vodka with the local arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev), the largest brewer in the world. Hindustan Times While talking about this in an interview, Aryan said,
We thought there was a kind of a void in the current space. And when there’s a void, there’s an opportunity, and I think businesses are all about opportunity.”
On 13 December 2022, while announcing the launch of his luxury lifestyle collective D’YAVOL, Aryan shared a post on social media and wrote,
It’s been nearly 5 years since the conception of this lifestyle luxury collective. D’YAVOL is finally here…”
In an interview, Aryan Khan revealed that he came up with this idea while attending USC in California years ago. The Times of India Aryan Khan made his directorial debut when he appeared in an advertisement for his streetwear line alongside his father, Shah Rukh Khan, in April 2023. The Times of India
— Team Shah Rukh Khan Fan Club (@teamsrkfc) April 25, 2023
Media reports in August 2023 indicated that Aryan declined Shah Rukh Khan’s cameo appearance in his directorial debut web series titled Stardom. Additionally, it was stated that he turned down offers amounting to Rs. 120 crore from different OTT platforms for the sale of his upcoming web series. The Siasat Daily
- In 2013, when Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan welcomed their third child AbRam through surrogacy, the rumours came in the media that AbRam was the child of Aryan and his Romanian girlfriend. The Times of India Later, Shah Rukh Khan cleared all such rumours, he said,
Four years ago, my lovely wife Gauri and me decided to have a third child. It was claimed on the net that this child was the love child of our first child, Aryan Khan, who was 15 years old. Apparently, he had sowed his wild oats with a girl while driving his car in Romania. And yeah there was a fake video to go with it. And we were so disturbed as a family. My son who is 19 now, even when you say hello to him he says, ‘But bro, I didn’t even have a European driving license.”
- In 2013, an MMS went viral on social media in which Aryan was seen in an intimate position with Navya Nanda. Later, in further investigation, it was proved that in the video the boy and girl were Aryan and Navya’s look-alike and not them. Amar Ujala
- On 3 October 2021, he was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) for consuming and possessing drugs in a rave party at the Cordelia cruise, Mumbai. According to the NCB officials, Aryan was consuming drugs for four years and was crying during the interrogation. He was booked under Sections 27 (punishment for consumption of any narcotic drug or psychotropic substance), 8C (produce, manufacture, possess, sell or purchase of drugs), and other relevant provisions of the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act (NDPS). India Today Earlier, Aryan’s mother Gauri Khan was alleged of possessing marijuana at the Berlin Airport. The Free Press Journal
- On 28 October 2021, Aryan was granted bail in the drug case by the Bombay High Court. NDTV While interacting with the media, former AG Mukul Rohatgi said,
They (Aryan Khan, Arbaz Merchant & Munmum Dhamecha) will come of the jail after the order is released from the court… For me, it is a regular case – to win some, to lose some. I am happy that he (Khan) has got bail.”
- In March 2022, according to some media reports, Aryan was framed in the cruise drug case, and there was no evidence to find any connection between Khan and the international drug syndicate. Later, the NCB released a statement in which these reports were termed as rumours. India Today Sanjay Singh, Deputy Director General of NCB, while refuting the claims of Khan’s innocence reported by some media houses, said,
As far as the media reports on non-availability of evidences against Aryan Khan are concerned, these are not true and are just speculations and nothing else. These statements were not cross checked with NCB before being published. Investigation is not yet complete and it is premature to say anything at this stage.”
- On 27 May 2022, Aryan Khan was given clean chit by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in the cruise drug case. The anti-drug agency said,
- On 13 July 2022, a special court dealing with Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (NDPS) Act cases allowed Aryan Khan’s plea to seek his passport back. Aryan’s bail bond was also cancelled by the court. The Telegraph
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- His favourite restaurant is Khanage Indian Kitchen in London.
- Since his childhood, he was inclined towards sports and loves playing cricket.
- He does not like facing the media after travelling, because he gets car sickness.
- He is a black belt in martial arts and Taekwondo. He won the Maharashtra Taekwondo competition in 2010.
- In 2019, while talking about Aryan, Shah Rukh Khan said,
Aryan doesn’t have what it takes to be an actor and he realises that too but he’s a good writer. I think wanting to be an actor has to come from within. Something you really need to do and find a set of skill that helps you do it and learn it. But I think I realised it from him when he said that to me. He came to me and said, ‘I don’t think I want to act.”