Jaey Gajera is an Indian actor, model, music composer, and blogger. He is known for his appearance in some music videos such as ‘Zindagi’ (2018) and ‘Pal Do Pal’ (2021).
Jaey Gajera was born on Wednesday, 8 January 1992 (age 31 years; as of 2023) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He grew up in Surat, Gujarat. He attended Carmel Convent School in Junagadh, Gujarat.
In 2010, he moved to England to pursue a bachelor’s degree in audio engineering at SAE Institute in Liverpool, England.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 40 inches, Waist: 32 inches, Biceps: 15 inches
Jaey Gajera belongs to a Hindu family in Gujarat.
His father, Babulal Gajera, is a film director and producer, while his mother, Gita Gajera, used to work at Gajera Vidyabhavan in Surat, Gujarat.
Jaey Gajera is unmarried.
Jaey Gajera worked in a Gujarati film titled ‘Kinaro’ in 2022.
Jaey made his debut in OTT with the Gujarati web series ‘AADAT – A Big No To Addiction’ in 2022.
Jaey Gajera has appeared in some music videos as well. In 2018, he appeared in a music video titled ‘Zindagi.’ In 2021, he appeared in another music video ‘Pal Do Pal.’ Jaey has appeared in many other music videos including ‘Rehbar’ (2022).
In 2018, Jaey worked as a Music Composer for the music album ‘Zindagi.’
Jaey Gajera is considered to be one of the most famous bloggers in India. He started blogging in 2010. Jaey covers news and gossip about famous personalities from different fields including Bollywood, Fashion, Sports, and Lifestyle.
Apart from working as an actor, Jaey has worked as a model for various brands. Jaey, in 2014, walked the ramp for ace designer Aslam Khan as KF Ultra Show Stopper at Chandigarh Fashion Week.
In 2015, he modelled for the Salman Khan Foundation Being Human’s ‘Being Human Summer Collection 2015.’ He modelled for the international fashion brand ‘Max’ in the same year.
In 2018, Jaey walked the ramp for the designer Tina Ranka at the Surat Fashion Show as the showstopper.
In 2017, Jaey was awarded the Excellence Award in the Bollywood category at an event in Surat, Gujarat.
— Jaey Gajera (@JaeyGajeraIndia) September 18, 2017
- Jaey Gajera is a fitness enthusiast. He often shares his fitness regimen on social media.
- Gajera enjoys consuming alcohol on various occasions.
- He has collaborated with various liquor brands including Tuborg, 100 Pipers, and Imperial Blue.
- The media often call him ‘Emraan Hashmi Part Duo’ for his multiple bold scenes in music videos.
- Through an Instagram post, Jaey revealed that he likes actor Emraan Hashmi since childhood.
- Jaey loves travelling and often shares his travelling pictures on social media.
- He is a supporter of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
- In 2018, Jaey Gajera, along with the Aviation and Tourism Minister of Gujarat Jayesh Radadiya, launched an interior motif store in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Aviation & Tourism Minister of Gujarat @ijayeshradadiya and Jaey Gajera together at the Store Launch in Ahmedabad. https://t.co/4BVzna74YL …https://t.co/r3K1MbPIZn #JayeshRadadiya #JaeyGajera #GujaratTourism #BJP #Ahmedabad #Gandhinagar #GujaratAviation #NarendraModi #Gujarat pic.twitter.com/j38qSf2bNE
— Jaey Gajera (@JaeyGajeraIndia) July 22, 2018
- Jaey admires the Indian filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt.