Reham Khan is a journalist, Television presenter, and a producer from Pakistan. She is famous for being the second and ex-wife of the former Pakistani cricketer and politician ‘Imran Khan.’ Check out Reham Khan Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More.
Reham Khan is 49 years old Pakistani media person who was born on 3 April 1973 at Ajdabiya, Libya in a highly educated family. She spent her childhood at Baffa, Mansehra District, Khyber-Pukhtoonkhwa, Pakistan. She completed her schooling from Presentation Convent School, Peshawar and later graduated in B. Ed. from Jinnah College for Women, Peshawar. She claims that she has a post-graduate degree in broadcast media from Grimsby Institute, North East Lincolnshire, England.
Reham is a beautiful Pakistani journalist who has a quite good height of 5′ 7″ inches, and she weighs around 55 kg. She looks quite fit and slim despite crossing the 40. Her eyes and hair both are black.
Reham belongs to a well-educated and well-reputed family from Baffa, Pakistan. Her father name is Nayyar Ramzan who was a physician and mother name is Saeeda Nayyar who is quite close to Reham.
She has an elder sister named Salma Nayyar and a brother named Munir Khan Nayyar. Reham follows the Islam as her family does, and her ethnicity is Pashtun.
Reham married her first cousin Ejaz-ur-Rehman (a psychiatrist) in 1992 and they both blessed with three children. She has a son named Sahir Rehman and two daughters named Inaya Rehman and Ridha Rehman. They both separated in 2006 due to some family issues.
Later, on 6 January 2015, she married famous Pakistani cricketer and politician ‘Imran Khan’ but they both separated within a year of their marriage.
Reham started working as a media person after the separation with her ex-husband Ejaz-ur-Rehman in 2006. She joined the Legal TV and started working as a lead Television presenter. Later, in 2007, she moved to the Sunshine Radio Hereford & Worcester and worked as a “Breakfast News Presenter” for one year. In 2008, she joined the BBC and worked as a weather presenter and with the time, she became the senior journalist at the same channel. After working for a few years at BBC, she went back to her country Pakistan and joined the big fishes of Pakistani media and worked for them. She also tried her luck in the entertainment industry and made her debut as a producer with the film Janaan in 2016.
- After her divorce from her first husband, Ejaz-ur-Rehman, she claimed that she faced domestic violence during her first marriage. While Ejazur rubbished her claims and said that she is just trying to destroy his reputation to gain sympathy.
- She claims that she has a postgraduate degree in broadcast media from the North Lindsey College, England. But, in 2015, a British newspaper conveyed that the college denied enrolling any student by the name “Reham Khan,” that proves that degree is fake.
- On 12 July 2018, she launched her autobiography titled “Reham Khan” and made several shocking revelations about various personalities. As a consequence, she received many legal notices from businessman Sayed Zulfikar Bukhari, her ex-husband Imran Khan, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Foreign Media Head Anila Khawaja, and psychiatrist Ejaz-ur-Rehman, for defaming them.
- Reham was born into a well-reputed family of Baffa village, Pakistan. She belongs to the Swati tribe.
- Her father, Nayyar Ramzan and her paternal uncle, Abdul Hakeem Khan both were well-educated and renowned personalities from Baffa village. Her father was a Physician and a doctorate degree holder. Her paternal uncle was a Justice and governor of the North-West Frontier Province (NWFP).
- When she was just 19 years old, she did an arrange marriage to Ejaz-ur-Rehman who was 14 years older than her. Later, they both settled down in England.
- They both separated in 2006 and the same year Reham started working at the Legal TV. Later, she also worked with media houses like Sunshine Radio Hereford & Worcester and BBC.
- Her most memorable interview was with Badam Zari, the first female contested for elections independently from the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) in Bajaur.
- In 2013, Reham went back to her country Pakistan and worked with big media houses such as Dawn TV, PTV, Neo TV, News One, Aaj TV, and In Focus.
- In January 2015, she married Imran Khan who was 20 years older than her but the same year they both separated.
- She is a foodie and loves to taste a variety of cuisines. She also loves cooking, Travelling, and Doing Social Work.
- She is fluent in English, Urdu, Hindko, and Pashtu.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- Her Ex-husband, Imran Khan, was once interested in elder sister, Salma Nayyar, in the 1990s.
- Her favourite foods are Backing Cupcakes, Gol Gappe, Sushi, Pizza, and Tiramisu.
- She runs an organization to protect and educate the Pakistani children.
- Her favourite actor is Shah Rukh Khan.
- Her salary is £45053 p. a.
- She drinks alcohol.