Shloka Mehta is the daughter of the diamantaire, Russel Mehta. Despite being the daughter of a renowned diamond merchant, Shloka Mehta remained a low profile person, until the news of her marriage with Mukesh Ambani’s eldest son Akash Ambani surfaced in the media.
Shloka Mehta was born on 11th July 1990 in Mumbai to India’s top diamantaire Russell Mehta who is the owner and CEO of Rosy Blue Diamonds and Mona Mehta. She has been a bright student at her school and is also a social worker. She is the co-founder of ConnectFor, which helps volunteers who want to help in certain fields with there innovations and efforts to reach out to the specific NGOs. Shloka Mehta is also serving her father’s company as the director of the company, scoring since 2014.
Family, Caste & Husband
Shloka Mehta is the youngest daughter of the renowned Indian diamond merchant, Russell Mehta. Her mother’s name is Mona Mehta, who according to reports is the relative of 2018 PNB fraudster Nirav Modi. Shloka Mehta has an elder brother, Viraj Mehta and an elder sister, Diya Mehta. Both her brother and sister are married.
On 24 March 2018, she got engaged to Akash Ambani, the eldest son of the richest Indian- Mukesh Ambani in Goa.
On 9 March 2019, Shloka and Akash got married to each other at the Jio World Centre (JWC), Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai.
Shloka Mehta completed her schooling from Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai. She attended the Princeton University, New Jersey, United States, where she completed her bachelor’s degree in Anthropology. Later, she went to the London School of Economics and Political Science and received a Master’s degree in Law. After completing her education, she returned home and joined her father’s company Rosy Blue as one of the directors of the company in 2014. She also co-founded the ConnectFor, a company dealing with the NGOs providing them with the volunteers in terms of donation as well as manpower. As in 2018, she has an estimated net worth of $18 million or ₹120 crore.
- Shloka Mehta is the daughter of India’s most successful diamond merchant Russell Mehta.
- She is into Social works.
- She was a bright student at her school and colleges, scoring more than 95 percentile in her academics.
- She is an animal lover.
- She is a car lover and has a Mini Cooper, Mercedes Benz, and Bentley.
- Allegedly Shloka Mehta is said to be getting engaged to the eldest son of the businessman Mukesh Ambani in March 2018. Both have studied in the same school and know each other from their childhood.
- Watch her biographical video here: Shloka Mehta Lifestyle