Cynthia D. Ritchie is an American blogger who resides in Pakistan. She came into the limelight in June 2020, after passing a controversial comment against a few top politicians of Pakistan.
Cynthia D. Ritchie was born in 1982 (age 38 years; as in 2020), in the USA. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She studied Pre-Law/Criminal Justice from Louisiana State University in the USA. In 2005, she attended Pepperdine University in Malibu, California to study Psychology. She did her post-graduation in Strategic Public Relations from The George Washington University in the USA. Facebook
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Blonde
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She was born in the USA and now settled in Islamabad, Pakistan. She is engaged to a Pakistani boy.
On 24 June 2017, she joined the media production company, ‘A Different Lens Production.’ She is working as a blogger and a communication consultant.
In June 2020, in one of her Facebook live videos, she accused some of the top politicians of the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) of molesting her, including the former ‘Federal Minister Makhdoom Shahabuddin,’ ‘ex-Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani,’ and ‘former Interior Minister of Pakistan, Rehman Malik.’ She said,
In 2011, I was raped by the former Interior Minister Rehman Malik. That’s right, I’ll say it again. I was raped by the then Interior Minister Rehman Malik. I thought it [was] a meeting about my visa but I was given flowers/a drugged drink. I have received countless threats against my life, rape threats, and claims that PPP has my father.”
Earlier, she wrote some hateful tweets against the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Benazir Bhutto. The Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) filed a complaint against her with the Federal Investigation Agency’s (FIA) cybercrime wing for her such tweets.
Later, the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Yousuf Raza Gilani denied such charges and said that the allegations were a form of ‘humiliation and disgrace.’ He further added that,
- In 2009, she visited Pakistan as a tourist and was introduced to some of the top politicians of Pakistan. She revealed that she met the then Prime Minister of Pakistan, Yousaf Raza Gilani and the Interior Minister, Rehman Malik to help them in creating a good image of Pakistan.
- According to her, she was the communications consultant to the PPP (Pakistan Peoples Party).
- She is fluent in Urdu and can speak Punjabi as well.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She is actively involved in various social services.
- Her hobbies include travelling and reading books.