Tapasya Parihar ranked 23rd all India in UPSC civil services examination 2017. She had a dream to crack this exam when she was in 12th standard and started preparing for it during her graduation. Check out Tapasya Parihar wiki, height, weight, age, caste, family, biography and more.
Tapasya Parihar is 25 years old (born on 22 November 1992) girl from Jowa village, Narsinghpur (Madhya Pradesh). She did her schooling from the Kendriya Vidyalaya, Narisinghpur. In school, she was a topper in her 10th and 12th standards. After this, she completed her law degree from the India Law Society’s Law School in Pune.
Tapasya is a beautiful girl with 5’ 4” height and 50 kg weight. Her beautiful smile with black eyes reflects her inner beauty and intelligence.
Family, Caste & Husband
Tapasya belongs to a Rajput joint peasant family at Jowa village in Narsinghpur (Madhya Pradesh). Her father Vishwas Parihar is a farmer, and uncle Vinayak Parihar is a social worker. Her grandmother Devkunwar Parihar was the President of Narasimhapur Panchayat. Tapasya’s family members supported her fully for her studies and career.
She has one brother Vikalp who is doing BBA and one sister Pratigya, a student of MSc. Tapasya is still single and there is no information about her relationship with any man.
After LLB, she started preparing for the UPSC exam in Delhi. She could not qualify for even the preliminary test of the civil services exam in her first attempt. But, she didn’t lose the heart and tried it for the second time. This time, she used to study 8 to 10 hours daily with a fixed schedule of time.
Finally, in 2017, she cracked the exam with 23rd rank in all India.
- Tapasya likes to do horse riding.
- She is also interested in acting and dramas.
- In her free times, she makes drawings.
- In general, Tapasya is eager to give motivational speeches.
- She was an average student in her college days and also very hard working.
- According to Tapasya, she always tried to command the subject that she studied with interest.
- She disclosed in an interview that hard work, discipline, and honesty are the secrets to her success.
- As a civil servant, she would like to strengthen the economic conditions of the farmers in her region.