Rajeev Talwar is an Indian politician, YouTuber, and teacher. He is known for his unique style of reporting on social issues for the YouTube news channel ULLU TV.
Rajiv Kumar Singh aka Rajiv Talwar Election Commission of India was born in 1976 (age 47 years; as of 2023) in Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India. He did his schooling at Wesley Inter College, Azamgarh. In 1995, he pursued a Bachelor of Arts at DAV Degree College, Purvanchal University, Uttar Pradesh. MyNeta
Facebook – Rajiv Talwar Height: 5′ 4″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Pradyumna Narayan Singh.
Wife & Children
His wife, Priya Singh, is a manager at Ratna Public School in Rahul Nagar. He has a son.
Ratna Public School, Rahul Nagar Madya, District-Azamgarh
In 2019, Rajeev contested the Lok Sabha elections from the Azamgarh constituency. However, he lost by a huge margin against the Samajwadi Party candidate Akhilesh Yadav. Rajeev received 2204 votes and Akhilesh Yadav got 621578 votes in the elections. As an independent candidate, he contested the Uttar Pradesh assembly elections in 2022 from the Azamgarh constituency. He got only 604 votes against Durga Prasad Yadav, a Samajwadi Party candidate, who received 100,813 votes.
Rajeev made headlines for using abusive language while reporting the news on his YouTube channel ULLU TV on which he has more than 237k subscribers. He targets corrupt politicians and other social evils in his news reports.
Police Cases Registered
On 10 December 2022, a case was filed against Rajeev at Kotwali Police Station under IPC sections143, 147, 323, 307, 504, 506, 427, 332, 333, 353, 186, 188, 153, and 269.
Assets & Properties
- Cash: Rs 50000
- Deposits in Banks, Financial Institutions, and Non-Banking Financial Companies: Rs 35545
- LIC or other insurance Policies: Rs 31608
- Motor Vehicles: Rs 358000
- Agricultural Land: Rs 2000000
Note: The given estimates of movable and immovable assets are according to the year 2019. It excludes the assets owned by his wife and dependents (minor). MyNeta
In 2019, his net worth was estimated around Rs 2475153. It excludes the net worth of his wife and dependents (minors). MyNeta
- He started a school named Ratna Public School, in Rahulnagar, Mauja, Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh, in 2002. He started working there as a teacher for underprivileged children for free. In 2015, his students were found using abusive language at an event. Rajeev was then arrested by police and sent to jail for teaching his students abusive language. Soon after he was released from jail, his wife started managing the school instead of Rajeev. Whereas, Rajeev started a YouTube channel ULLU TV. India Today
- On 21 June 2022, he had to spend around 30 hours in a police station for asking an objectionable question from Azamgarh’s SSP Sudhir Kumar Singh in front of a gathering of more than 500 people. It was the occasion of the International Day of Yoga.
- In his videos, Rajeev Talwar often says ‘Rajeev never works for free.’