Pihu Sand is a young newbie in the B-Town. She is an Indian actress and known for being the daughter of a popular Indian actor Paritosh Sand. Check out Pihu Sand, height, weight, age, boyfriend, caste, family, biography and more.
Pihu Sand is 20 years old Indian actress who was born on 18 December 1998 in the dream city Mumbai, Maharashtra. She was born into a filmy background and brought up among the Bollywood celebrities. She completed her schooling from VIBGYOR High School, Mumbai and later applied for pursuing graduation in Mithibai College, Mumbai.
She is an overweight girl and weighs around 85 kg. Her height is approximately 5′ 2″ inches. Her hair is black and the eye colour is dark brown.
He belongs to a Hindu filmy family background from Mumbai. Her father name is Paritosh Sand who is a veteran Indian actor and her mother is Sapna Sand who is a theatre artist. There is not much information about her siblings.
She is an unmarried actress and there is not much information about her boyfriend.
She is a quite young actress and, she just entered into the Indian film industry in 2018. She is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and Rajkummar Rao starring movie ‘Fanney Khan‘ in August 2018.
- She does not smoke and drinks.
- Pihu started her acting career in 2018 by playing the main role of ”Lata Sharma” in the film ‘Fanney Khan’, starring Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and Rajkummar Rao.
- Though she was already over-weight, she gained approximately 20 kg extra weight to fit into the role of ”Lata Sharma” in the film ‘Fanney Khan.’
- Her favourite cricketers are Virat Kohli and Sachin Tendulkar.
- Her favourite actress is Bhumi Pednekar.
- Her favourite author is Paulo Coelho.
- Her hobbies are Travelling, Reading, Listening to Music, and as well as singing.