Sahiba Bali is an Indian actor who works in the Bollywood film industry, She is known for her appearance in the films like ‘Dear Maya’ (2017) and ‘Laila Majnu’ (2018).
Sahiba Soni Bali was born on Monday, 5 December 1994 (age 28 years; as of 2022) in Kashmir, India. She studied at Delhi Public School, R. K. Puram (1993-2013) in New Delhi.
Sahiba pursued a Bachelor of Arts degree (Hons.) in Economics (2013-2016) at Hansraj College, Delhi. She received a Master of Science degree (Hons.) in Marketing (2016-2017) from the Durham University Business School, England. Later, she pursued a professional course in Business Administration and Management (General) at Saïd Business School, the University of Oxford, England.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Ash Blonde
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): 30-26-30
Her mother’s name is Sujata Soni Bali, and her father’s name is Amardeep Bali. Sahiba’s mother works as a Director at Miran Productions, an event management company.
Sahiba Bali is unmarried.
NDTV Good Times
Sahiba Bali joined NDTV Good Times as an intern in 2014 and worked for less than a year.
Sahiba Bali worked as an Event Coordinator with Miran Productions, an event management company, for three years (2012-2015). She worked on corporate events for clientele which included Airtel, WWF India, and Reebok, among others. Sahiba Bali – LinkedIn
In 2016, Sahiba Bali joined McCann, an American global advertising agency network, as a Marketing and Advertising trainee and worked for less than a year. She handled the marketing & advertising accounts of clients including Incredible India, Perfetti La Melle, Walmart and Paytm. Sahiba Bali- LinkedIn
Houses of Parliament, UK
Time Technoplast Limited
Sahiba Bali joined Time Technoplast Limited, a manufacturer of polymer products, as a Marketing and Business Consultant in March 2018 and continued till January 2019 in Mumbai. Sahiba Bali- LinkedIn
Sahiba Bali, in October 2019, worked at Zomato as a Brand Manager.
In 2017, Sahiba Bali made her debut in the Bollywood film industry with the film ‘Dear Maya.’ She played the role of Radha in the film. In 2018, she appeared in another film ‘Laila Majnu’ as Ambreen.
Sahiba Bali appeared in a short film ‘Jiya Jaye’ as Inayat in 2017.
Sahiba Bali could be spotted in various television commercials of different brands such as Moove, Surf Excel, Himalaya,
In 2019, Sahiba Bali made her debut on the OTT platform with ‘Bard of Blood.’ She appeared as Abida in the web series. She appeared as Toshi Kaul in another web series ‘Tanaav.’
- Food: Prawns, Lobsters
- Beverage: Coffee
- Sahiba served as the President of the Theatre Club at Delhi Public School, R. K. Puram, New Delhi, and also at Hansraj College, Delhi (Hansraj Dramatics Society). Sahiba Bali – Instagram
Sahiba has also performed various street plays. In 2016, she was awarded for Cultural Excellence at the college for her work in the college theatre club.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Sahiba occasionally consumes alcohol.
- In March 2014, Sahiba Bali shared a picture of the Malta High Commission on social media and captioned it “When your old house becomes High Commission of Malta :(.”
- Sahiba likes to travel and discover new foods from different countries. She often shares pictures and videos of travelling and trying different food items on social media.
- Sahiba Bali loves animals, especially dogs.
- Sahiba Bali has a tattoo of a heart inked on her wrist.