Sabumon Abdusamad is a Malayalam actor and TV host who is better known with the name Tharikida Sabu, entered the controversial reality TV show Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 1 to gain more popularity. Check out Sabumon Abdusamad Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Caste, Family, Biography & More.
Sabumon hails from Kayamkulam, Alappuzha district, Kerala, India. Since childhood, he took an interest in acting and used to participate in Skit, Mime, Mono Act, and Drama competitions during his school days. His entry into the Bigg Boss Malayalam almost shocked everyone as he is a very controversial man and insulted so many celebrities like actor Mohanlal, singer Rimi Tomy, etc. by using abusive words through his Facebook account.
Sabumon is approximately 5’ 9” tall and weighs around 80 kg. He has a broad chest to be around 42 Inches, waist 34 Inches, and biceps 14 Inches. He has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Family, Caste & Wife
He belongs to a Muslim family. He has one brother and one sister. He married thrice and has two children.
Sabumon did his graduation in Law from University College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. After completing studies, he started working with the Lufthansa Airlines in Saudi Arabia at the department of sales and operations. But he left the job within a few years to fulfill his dream of becoming an actor. Sabumon then got a chance to host the popular Malayalam comedy TV show Tharikida which gave his household name, Tharikida Sabu. After that, he received so many offers from the Malayalam film industry. His first Malayalam film is Nakshathrakkannulla Rajakumaran Avanundoru Rajakumari (2002), in which he played the role of Bhaskaran. Other Malayalam films in which he was acted are Katha (2009), Punyalan Agarbattis (2013), Karma Cartel (2014), etc.
Sabumon Abdusamad hosted a popular Malayalam TV show Take It Easy. He also appeared on the set of Mazhavil Manorama’s popular reality TV show Midukki as a judge.
In 2018, he took part in the controversial reality show Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 1.
- In September 2015, he published a post on his Facebook page, “Please stop culling dogs.. Kill them all, and save human lives #boycottkerala,”. In the comment section, a Facebook user with the name Arjun Raj posted the photo of a famous actor Mohanlal with his pet dog. After that, Sabu commented on that photo with inappropriate words and insulted Mohanlal and his father.
- In 2016, after the death of actor Kalabhavan Mani, his brother RLV Ramakrishnan told in the media that his death is not a natural one. He also said ”if people like Sabumon is questioned using third-degree police interrogation methods, the truth will come out.” In response, Sabu abused Ramakrishnan with abusive words through a Facebook post and he even mentioned the wife of Kalabhavan Mani in it.
- In 2018, a complaint was filed against him by BJP women leader, Lasitha Palakkal after he allegedly hurled obscene words against her through his Facebook post.
- Sabumon is a former Students’ Federation of India (SFI) activist.
- He along with his friends owns a film production unit, SAB Productions.
- He is non-vegetarian.
- Sabumon likes to read during his free time.
- He also loves travelling.