Parmish Verma is a Punjab-based model, director, actor, and singer. Here in this article, you are going to know some detailed information about Parmish Verma which never was revealed before. We are providing you details about Parmish Verma’s personal and professional life.
Parmish Verma is a Punjabi boy who was born on 3 July 1986 (32 years old; age as in 2018) in Patiala, Punjab. After dropping out from the college, Parmish went to Australia in search of better opportunities and a better life. However, he came back to Punjab after leading a struggling life there. He was determined to build a career in the entertainment field after he came back from Australia.
He rose to fame with the video “Zimmewari Bhukh Te Doori” (2014), in which he described his struggle in Australia. Since then there has been no looking back for Parmish Verma.
He is lovingly called Paru by his near and dear ones.
Parmish is approximately 5’8” tall and weighs around 75 kg. He has a chest around 43 inches, and biceps are 16 inches. He has black eyes, black hair.
He visits the gym regularly.
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Parmish was born and brought up in a Punjabi family with Hindu ethnicity in the Patiala, Punjab. His father, Dr. Satish Verma, is a professor and a renowned Punjabi writer and mother, Paramjit Verma, is a housewife. He has one younger brother, Sukhan Verma and married elder sister, Sherry Rana.
He also has a pet dog which shows that he is a pet lover.
Parmish’s relationship status is not confirmed yet.
Since his childhood, he was average in studies. After completing his schooling from Yadavindra Public School, Patiala, he went to Sydney, Australia. He enrolled for a Diploma in Hotel Management but dropped out and returned to India.
He was always fascinated by acting and used to work as a child artist in his father’s plays, and eventually joined his school’s theatre group when he was in 4th standard.
He worked as a theatre artist for ten years before marking his acting debut. Parmish debuted in 2011 with the Punjabi movie “Punjab Bolda.” Soon, he launched his production house named “Parmish Verma Films.” He, the, started directing Punjabi music videos of famous Punjabi singers. Some of his famous music videos are “Aadat,” “Gal Jattan Wali,” “Gallan Mithiyan.” He came into the limelight with the song “Thokda Reha” in which he appeared as a model, and the video was directed by himself.
After earning huge fame, he appeared in yet another movie “Rockey Mental” playing the lead. He debuted in singing with the song “Le Chakk Main Aa Gya.” The song became a sensation immediately after its release.
- Parmish Verma has been alleged of copying the stories or concepts of the songs of other singers. A video titled “Parmish Verma Exposed” was released by the Jagbani TV. The video displayed videos of Parmish Verma, alongside the videos from which he had copied.
- On 13 April 2018, he, and his friend, Laadi, were chased and then shot by 4-5 unknown attackers, at around 12:30 am, in sector 91 of Mohali while Parmish was returning from a show in Delhi. The attackers missed their gunshots and it hit Parmish and his friend on knees. The duo was rushed to the Fortis Hospital. After his narrow escape, he shared an emotional post on Facebook, thanking God and his fans for their prayers. After the incident, gangster Dilpreet Singh Dhahan took the responsibility for the attack by posting a message on his Facebook account. On 15 April 2018, the Haryana Police arrested another suspected attacker from Solan district of Himachal Pradesh.
- Parmish likes to eat Punjabi food.
- He admires the musician, Bohemia.
- Verma likes listening to the songs, “Mukhda” by Amar Arshi and “Yaar Badneetiya” by Gurdas Maan.
- His favourite actor is Vin Diesel, and favourite actress is VJ Bani.
- Parmish Verma likes the black and white colour
- Parmish drinks alcohol.
- He has worked in Fitness Gym in Chandigarh.
- In Sydney, he used to wash dishes and worked as a bartender and later ended up being a manager of the same pub.
- His debut movie “Punjab Bolda” script was written by his father.
- His name is the combination of his parents’ name i.e. “Param”jit + Sat”ish” = Parmish.
- He is very close to Gurdas Maan‘s family and his son, Gurikk Maan, gave motivated him when he was in Australia.