Parmish Verma is an Indian actor, singer, model, and video director who mainly works in the Punjabi Film Industry. He came into the spotlight after directing the music video of Ninja’s song “Thokda Reha.”
Parmish Verma was born on Tuesday, 3 July 1990 (age 32 years; as of 2022) in Patiala, Punjab. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He did his schooling from Patiala’s Yadavindra Public School.
Being the son of a theatre artist, Parmish inherited the love for language, art, and theatre from his father. He joined his school’s theatre group when he was in his class 4. As he stepped into the world of theatre, his passion for acting grew manifold. Parmish was not so good at studies in his childhood and managed to score only the passing marks. While in school, he was very active in co-curricular activities like creative writing, debates, and theatre. After completing his schooling, Parmish enrolled himself in a hotel management course. Parmish dropped out of the course in between and moved to Sydney, Australia to pursue his further education. Verma led a very struggling life in Australia. He worked there tirelessly for hours on a stretch, did all kinds of odd jobs, and even starved himself in order to save money.
Once, Parmish finally got settled in Australia, his father reminded him of his dream to pursue acting and direction as his career. He, then, returned to India to build a career in the entertainment field.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Family & Caste
As per his PR Team, Parmish Verma is a Sikh by faith.
Parents & Siblings
His father, Dr. Satish Verma is a professor, a renowned Punjabi writer, poet, and a theatre artist. His mother, Paramjit Verma is a professor at the Punjabi University, Patiala. He has an elder sister, Sherry Rana and a younger brother, Sukhan Verma.
Wife & Children
On 17 October 2021. he got engaged to Geet Grewal, a lawyer and political leader in Canada.
The couple got married on 19 October 2021.
The couple has a daughter named Sadaa, who was born in October 2022. The Tribune
Parmish Verma started his career as a video director in 2014 by directing the music video of the Punjabi song “Zimmewari Bhukh Te Doori.” The video depicted the story of an adolescent migrant, which was inspired by his own life. Subsequently, he directed the music video of Ninja’s song “Thokda Reha” which became a huge hit. Some of his popular music videos include “Aadat,” “Gal Jattan Wali,” and “Gallan Mithiyan.”
Parmish made his acting debut by playing a small role in the Punjabi film “Punjab Bolda” (2011). In 2017, Parmish appeared as the main lead in the Punjabi film “Rocky Mental.” He has also appeared in the Punjabi films “Dil Diyaan Gallan” and “Singham” (Punjabi).
Parmish made his singing debut in 2017 with the song “Le Chakk Me Aa Gya.” The song became a sensation immediately after its release. Subsequently, she released songs like “Gal Ni Kadni, ” “Sab Fade Jaange,” “Shada, ” “Kache Pakke Yaar,” and “Klolan.”
- Parmish Verma got into a verbal spat with the self-assigned preacher of Sikhism, Gurjant Singh, after Gurjant criticised him for commenting positively on a music video featuring a dancing girl. Gurjant then started commenting on his work, religion, and background. After which, Parmish Verma gave a befitting reply to him. Times of India
- Parmish was alleged of copying the concepts of the songs of other genres and using them in his videos. Jagbani TV once released a video titled “Parmish Verma Exposed,” which displayed the videos of Parmish and the sources from where he had copied the concepts.
- On 13 April 2018, Parmish, along with his friend Laadi, were chased and shot by some unknown attackers at around 12:30 am in sector 91, Mohali. The duo suffered minor injuries and was rushed to the Fortis Hospital. While the police was still investigating the case, gangster, Dilpreet Singh Dhahan took the responsibility of the attack by making a post on his Facebook account. On 15 April 2018, Dhahan was arrested by the Haryana Police from Solan district of Himachal Pradesh. The Quint
Parmish Verma owns a Mercedes Benz G 63 AMG and a Fortuner car.
- Cuisine: Punjabi
- Actor: Vin Diesel
- Actress: Sushmita Sen
- Fitness Model: VJ Bani
- Rapper: Bohemia
- Songs: “Mukhda” by Amar Arshi, “Yaar Badneetiya” by Gurdas Maan
- Colours: Black, White
- Accessories: Watches
- Travel Destination: Santorini in Greece
- His hobbies include gymming, travelling, writing poems, reading, and collecting watches.
- Parmish Verma is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
- Parmish shares a great bond with Gurdas Maan‘s family, and it was Maan’s son, Gurikk Maan, who had motivated Parmish while he was in Australia.
- The script of his first film “Punjab Bolda” was written by his father.
- He was named Parmish by his father. His name is a combination of his parents’ names, i.e., the prefix of his mother’s name, “Param”jit and the suffix of his father’s name, Sat”ish.”
- Parmish has also worked as a trainer in a fitness gym in Chandigarh.
- His first job in Sydney was to wash the utensils. He later worked as a bartender at the same place and eventually became the manager of the pub.
- Before venturing into the commercial cinema, Parmish had practised theatres for more than 10 years.
- The name of Parmish’s character in the film “Rocky Mental” was inspired by the name of his childhood friend, Aaswant Singh Dhaliwal. Parmish named his character in the film as Rajdeep Singh Dhaliwal in order to pay respect and show his love towards his childhood friend.
- Parmish is fond of fancy and luxurious wristwatches.
- He has got 4 tattoos inked on his body. Parmish got his brother’s name “Sukhan” inked on his left forearm when he was 18 years old. He has a tattoo on his back that reads as “Param-Sat.” Parmish has got ” Believe” tattooed on his right shoulder. He also has a tattoo on his right gut, which reads “Miles to go before I sleep.”
- Parmish shares a great bond with his niece, Noor, and keeps sharing his pictures with her on his Instagram account.
- Parmish Verma is an avid dog lover and owns a pet dog.
- His family and friends fondly call him Paru.
|↑2||Times of India|
Superb cool Fab gjb
I am very big fan of You……
And i am wish you always happy….!!!!!!?
I am big fan love you so much
Meri wish hai ki me aap ke sath ek song me work karu
Kiya aap meri wish puri karege pls?
I am a diey hart fan for you
I AM BIG FAN OF URS…….PERMISH VERMA G…
I am big fan of parmish verma ??
I love him
I am big fan of you…… parmish Verma ??☺☺And be happy in your life, I’m wishing you a success in your life or future……….☺☺☺☺☺????????????
Hello permish is you are Punjabi parzapti kumhaar sikh. I’m also kumhaar sikh from sriganganagar Rajasthan. Please tell me or contect me please.
Dr. Harmander singh Principal
Mmd Bedi girls college Anupgarh dist sriganganagar Rajasthan
I like parmesh
Parmish Bhaie I like your songs and videos. May God bless you with more success and give us a chance to witness…. Hoping to see more hits in 2019
I love u mr. Parimsh Verma and I love all ur songs.
As every one say i m big fan of uhh, as i am also a big big nd bada wala big fan of uhh???…nd i hope i’ll meet uhh one time in my life?….it’s my dream to meet uhh?….love uhh??…
Love you Park
love you parmish
I am a very big fan and lover of Parmish Verma
Kade sadde ghare vi aayo,thoddi vot mehrbaanj hongi
Sasriyaakal Parmish ji..I like ur all songs…May ur all Dreams comes true…I’m a big fans of yours.. I like kacche pakke yaar song a lot..
Hello brother ☺😊
I am big fan of parmish brother .
Hamara ghar vee aana
I miss you my brother ☺😊
Bhai saab m bahut vadda fan hu aapka
Or main things is that i waana meet u
And your songs are very ambitious
Mera childhood se hi sapna tha k mai singer banna chahta hoo
Meri koi support ni krra
Please focusing on my comment plzzzzz🙋♂️
HELLO PEVMISH VERMA Jii, mujhe aapki songs bahout zada pasand hai or aapki beared ka style tho OH MY GOD its awesome ND I also want to meet with you sir
I LOVE your every song but , I Love your GAAL NI KADNI song very much
Hlo sir i am biggest fan parmish verma…..thone history bhut hi vdia likhi he jo kuch likhea he sab sach he…..ik ik gl jma sahi he……lv u veere…..❤❤❤
Hlo sir… Ek bar menu bhi ap ko dekhna si…..😊😊
all songs are the best …
i m big fan of Paru.. Love u so much Permish Verma. Nd thnx for the information about Permish Verma..
i like parmish verma
hello bahi pevmish verma jii mujhe aapki song bahout zada pasand hai or or ap ka baloo ka bi style ap ka song le chakk main aa gya awesome but i rale like you and good luck
main to ap k jasa banna chata hun
Mera ladka jo ki 3 sal da tuhada bahut bada fan hai te tuhanu aksar torh nal chadda keh ke bolunga hai meri ek request hai ki oh tuhanu dekhna chanuda hai plz ager tusi apne busy time ch 2 mint us nu de sakde ho tan bahut dhandab hovega mera mobile num hai 987***** thanks
loveee uuuuuuu parrrrruuuuu
Sir, i love u all songs but i love the most is “Shadda”. I love that song but in all song i am not belive what u say..
I knww u never read this and never reply… But sone times.. its hapens…
Love u Paji.I didn’t know Parrish verma before.Someone said u look like one punjabi singer.Then I saw,I socked.From that I became fan of urs.
Beteji you are a wonderful singer .we love your songs. May God bless you with a long long and happy life and may you keep entertaining us with your beautiful songs..
love you parmish verma
uh r my inspiration
i have one dream to click photo with you 😍😍😍
last year i celebrated your birthday😘
you are my life
I like you very much veeray…. You’re the great personality.
My love too studies in YPS PATIALA
Sir, I am a very big fan of U. Paru I really love 💗💖💗, I wish u, a big success , tremendous career, shower of blessings, love and fame in ur life. I wish to meet u ,and inshallah soon the daY will come. #love_from_kashmir#love_from_Er.Zaid
I love ur songs, inspired by ur acting. Paru I am growing artist too,plz give me an edge to build career. Lot of love and blessings for u 💗💖💗
I like your style ,Parmish….
Love u parmish bro
Ssg ..hi parmish sir..u r such a great person. I love ur all songs..i wish to meet u one time in my life..m also patialvi punjaban want to ur precious tym for spending together listen ur songs feel special…i find u lot of tym but failed..but never ever gv up..loads of blessing ur future..waheguru g mehar kre thode te family te olwys as ever…ssg.
You are great sir
U are great Parmish Verma. Am a big fan of u.God Bless You.
I am it big fan . U are d best . Hope you’ll get shower of blessing, tremendous care, lot of happiness, success, love from everybody any many more…..I lob u veere ❤💕💕💕 love u parmish
I love you so much Parmish Verma u have inspired me through a lot is hard stages in my life thanks u for always being my inspiration.God bless you ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
One of my friend Dr. R.P is blind fan of you.She is from Pakistan and likes you a lot. She wants to meet you.
Parmish Verma sir tuc great o main rabb agge ehi ardaas krda ki main tuhanu face to face dekhe bina Na mra love you parmish veere
Ssa bhaji ki haal hn
Mere kol ek brother km krda. SML ISUZU ropar.
Os Da face tuhade nal bhut Match krda. Ho b ho. Mai tuhanu photo send KR skda. Photos Kive send kran
Me n my kids are like u very much
Ur dil diyan gallan movie songs r one of mine in favourite list ever ever
I want meet u one time in my life…..
U r amazing parmish… I m also a big fan of you. SAI Bless you… And ek bar jaroor milna h aapse..
i am a big fan of you Paru. You are spledid when you recite or sing. It is a pity that few films are projected in Italy. You deserve more. Great great great. i have been in Pathiala and Chandigarh also and i have seen that are two beautiful town. Congratulation and Sat stri akal my champion. God bless you
Parmish verma. Rabb apko lambi zindgi da oor apki life ma lakho khushia da ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Big fan of parmish Verma.Love u sir💋😘
I just fall in love with your SONG TERE EAN DEEDAN..and start looking for the singer and find you on YouTube. Sorry your face does not match with the song but it is a beautiful song.Love it.Good luck
What is Parimish Verma ji’s Gotta गोत्र