Surilie Gautam was born on Tuesday, 3 April 1990 (age 33 years; as of 2023) in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. Her family shifted to Chandigarh after her grandfather opened a school for underprivileged children in Chandigarh. She did her schooling at Yadavindra Public School, Mohali, and went on to graduate from SD College, Chandigarh. She also holds a degree in Media and Event Management from the Indian School of Media, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 33-27-33
Parents & Siblings
Surilie’s father, Mukesh Gautam, is a Punjabi film director. He is the vice president of the PTC Punjabi channel. Her mother’s name is Anjali Gautam. Surilie has an elder sister, Yami Gautam, a Bollywood actress. She has a younger brother, Ojas Gautam.
Husband & Children
Surilie Gautam tied the knot with Jasraj Singh Bhatti, an Indian actor, internationally award-winning filmmaker, cartoonist, and entrepreneur, in November 2013 in Chandigarh. The couple is blessed with a boy named Saibhang Singh Bhatti.
She follows Hinduism.
Surilie started her acting career with the Punjabi film ‘Power Cut’ (2012).
She acted as ‘Bhaggo’ in the Punjabi comedy film ‘Shava Ni Girdhari Lal’(2021). She also appeared in the Punjabi film ‘Posti'(2022).
Surilie Gautam made her television debut in 2008 with Sony India’s Meet Mila De Rabba as ‘Geet.’
- Restaurant: Nik Baker’s in Chandigarh
- Actors: Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Shahid Kapoor
- Actresses: Kangana Ranaut, Madhuri Dixit, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence
- Bollywood Films: Hum Apke Hain Koun…!(1994), Maine Pyaar Kiya…!(1989).
- Hollywood Films: Harry Potter (2002), Titanic (1997), Baby’s Day Out (1994), Mission Impossible 4 (2011)
- Director: Imtiaz Ali
- TV Shows: Bigg Boss (Indian), How I Met Your Mother, Friends, and Man vs. Wild (American)
- Books: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, Love Story by Erich Segal
- Surilie’s nickname is ‘Shilli.’
- Surilie Gautam is the daughter-in-law of the famous Punjabi comedian Late Jaspal Singh Bhatti.
- She is a pet lover.