Natasha Bassett is an Australian actress who is known for the biopic ‘Britney Ever After’ (2017) in which she played the role of Britney Spears.
Natasha Bassett was born on Sunday, 16 October 1994 (age 27 years; as of 2021) in Sydney, Australia. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She attended the National Institute of Dramatic Art, Australia and Atlantic Acting School, New York.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Colour: Golden Blonde
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Natasha’s mother’s name is Jenny Bassett.
Natasha is rumoured to be dating Elon Musk. The Times of India
Natasha started his acting career in 2009 with the film Dungoona.
She has featured in other films like Mental (2012), The Last Goodbye (2013), Hail, Caesar! (2016), Katie Says Goodbye (2016), and The Pale Door (2020).
Natasha featured in the television show ‘Cops LAC’ (2010).
She also featured in various television series like Laid (2011), Rake (2012), Camp (2013), Here’s Your Damn Family (2014), and Operation Buffalo (2020).
- Natasha follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- In 2013, she made a short film titled ‘Kite’ that was premiered at the Rhode Island International Film Festival in 2014.
- When she was fourteen years old, she played the lead role in the Australian Theatre for Young People’s production of Romeo and Juliet.’ She also played a role in the Sydney Theatre Company’s stage production of “Bookends.”
- She started her acting career at the age of nineteen when she moved to New York.
- In an interview, she talked about what interested her the most about acting. She said,
When you create something that truly affects people – whether it makes them laugh, cry or get really ticked off, whatever it may be – there’s nothing better than trying to make some sense of the human condition through different complex characters and being able to share that with other people. The moments I’m on set collaborating with a group of people, who’ve become an instant family that I trust, make me very happy.”
- In an interview, she talked about how she landed in the role of Britney Spears. She said,
I received an audition just as I was heading out to London to visit family. I had no script, and her name was Jenny Jean, and for some reason I thought it was set in the ’50s—so I had no idea the movie was about Britney Spears. Since I was on my way to the airport, I walked into the audition with all my suitcases in the room and I did a 23-page audition. Then I got a call from the agent about 45 minutes later as I was standing in the check-in line telling me I may not be able to get on the plane. Then a few days later my agent called saying I had gotten the role and that “by the way, it’s about Britney Spears.”
- She is a passionate animal lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.
- She is often seen enjoying alcoholic beverages and smoking on various occasions.
|↑1||The Times of India|