Vittoria Ceretti is an Italian model. She is one of the top models in the fashion industry and has walked the ramp for many high-end brands including Fendi, Moschino, Balenciaga, and Chanel.
Vittoria Ceretti was born on Sunday, 7 June 1998 (age 25 years; as of 2023) in Brescia, Lombardy, Italy. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. She studied psychology in school.
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Hair
Eye Colour: Green
Figure Measurements (approx.): 30-24-35
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Giuseppe Ceretti, owns a flooring company, and her mother, Francesca Lazzari, is a homemaker. She has a brother named Guglielmo Ceretti.
On 1 June 2020, she got married to Matteo Milleri, an Italian DJ, in Ibiza, Spain.
In 2012, at the age of 14, she participated in the ‘Elite Model Look’ competition in Italy and was selected as one of the finalists.
She made her first runway appearance in Milan, Italy, where she walked for the designer Kristina Ti. For her debut Dolce & Gabbana campaign, Victoria Ceretti was personally selected by designers Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce; she became a muse for their makeup line and also walked the runway at their Spring/Summer 2016 show in Milan. She has modelled for numerous top-notch luxury fashion houses including Alexander McQueen, Ralph Lauren, Celine, Jacquemus, Armani, Prada, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Christian Dior, Miu Miu, Givenchy, Versace, and Yves Saint Laurent.
At the age of 18, Vittoria Ceretti was offered to be on the cover of American Vogue magazine. She has been featured on the cover of several popular fashion magazines including Vogue, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, Vogue Japan, Vogue Germany, Vogue Spain, British Vogue, Vogue Korea, Vogue China, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle. On the occasion of Vogue magazine’s 125th anniversary, she was one of the seven models who were featured on the cover of Vogue’s March 2017 issue.
She owns a Tesla Model S car.
She has got about 20 tattoos inked on her body. She has many tiny tattoos inked on her hands and fingers. She has got the word ‘Xtreme’ inked on the inside of her lower lip.
She has got a thunder tattoo inked on her right hand.
An eye is inked on her nape and the letter ‘M’ is inked on the back of her left shoulder.
She has got a moon inked on her right arm and the number ‘7’ inked on her left arm.
She has got an alien tattoo inked on her right arm.
She has a ‘one line two face’ tattoo inked on the left side of her chest.
- She has been nominated for Model of the Year awards from 2016 to 2020 and 2022.
- Whenever she’s at a restaurant, she prefers ordering Schnitzel salad.
- In an interview, while talking about her daily diet, she shared that she always eats fruit and yoghurt with cereal for breakfast and always has vegetables as a side for lunch and dinner. She loves to drink smoothies and Vitamin Water.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and likes to go for running.
- Even though she is a top model, she is not a huge fan of wearing make-up and high heels.
- In an interview with a fashion magazine, she shared that had she not become a fashion model, she would have studied acting or psychology. Vogue France
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- In 2022, Lily-Rose Depp, daughter of Hollywood star Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis, a French singer and model, stirred a minor controversy after she dismissed the idea that nepotism had a significant impact on her modelling and acting career. Lily also said that the term ‘nepo baby’ is used against women most of the time. Lily’s interview did not sit well with Vittoria. During an interview, Vittoria slammed Lily’s ‘nepo baby’ comments by not specifically mentioning Lily-Rose Depp by name and said that she would like to see whether a particular ‘nepo baby’ could have endured the challenges Vittoria faced during her first five years in the fashion industry. She said,
I just want to share a thought here because I can. I bumped into an interview of a so-called ‘nepo baby’ or whatever y’all call it. You can tell me your sad little story about it (even at the end of the day you can still always go cry on your dad’s couch in your villa in Malibu), but how about not being able to pay for your flight back home to your family? Waiting hours to do a fitting/casting just to see a nepo baby walk past you from the warm seat of her/his Mercedes with her/his driver and her/his friend/assistant/agent taking care of her/his mental health. You have no fucking idea how much it takes to make people respect you. TAKES YEARS. You just get it for free on day one. I have many nepo baby friends whom I respect, but I can’t stand listening to you compare yourself to me. I was not born on a comfy sexy pillow with a view. I know it’s not your fault, but please, appreciate and know the place you came from.” Glamour
- She is often spotted smoking in public.
- She consumes alcohol occasionally.