Noemi Gonzalez is an American actress. She is known for her performances in the TV series East Los High (2013), The Young and the Restless (2018), and Selena: The Series (2020).
She did her schooling at the Desert Hot Springs High School in Desert Hot Springs, California. She attended the University of California, Santa Barbara in Santa Barbara, California to gain a degree in Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting in 2010. Salt & Sirena As a child, she spent her Wednesdays helping her mother clean houses in Palm Springs.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships
Parents & Siblings
Her father was a landscaper for the stars including the American singer Elvis Presley (who owned a honeymoon getaway in Palm Springs) and American British comedian Bob Hope (a Palm Springs homeowner). Her mother, Artemisa Gonzalez, cleaned some of the homes in Palm Springs and also worked at a local grocery store. She has three brothers; two of her brothers are named Ben and Michael Gonzalez. She had one more brother who died in a car accident; she was eight years old at that time.
In 2011, she made her acting debut with the short film ‘Talker’ as ‘Fernanda.’ She has also acted in the short films: Blackbird (2011), Cobalt 60 (2015), Penance (2019), Halfway (2019), and Slipping Into Darkness (2020). She made her feature film debut with ‘Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones’ (2014) as ‘Evette Arista.’
She has also acted in the feature films: The Good Nanny (2017), Charlotte The Return (2019), The Tax Collector (2020), and Traces (2021). In 2013, she made her television debut with the American TV series ‘East Los High’ as ‘Soli Gomez.’
She has also acted in television series: The Kicks (2015), Rosewood (2017), The Young and the Restless (2018), Dark/Web (2019), and Selena: The Series (2020).
- Food: Tacos
- Restaurant(s): Kam Lun Chinese in Desert Hot Springs, Casa Blanca in Desert Hot Springs, South of the Border in Desert Hot Springs, The Cottage Too Diner in Desert Hot Springs
- Actress(s): Viola Davis, Natalie Portman, Jessica Chastain, Rita Moreno, America Ferrera, Eva Longoria
- Singer: Jennifer Lopez
- When she has spare time, she likes indulging in activities like hiking, workout, yoga, dance, reading, and binge-watching TV shows and films. Apart from that, she also likes going to museum exhibits, concerts, theater, food festivals, and cultural celebrations.
- After her brother’s death, she was supported by Mr. Michael Bukraba, a Desert Hot Springs choir teacher who taught students to sing in French, Hebrew, and Japanese. Through Bukraba, she was drawn to music and wanted to sing in Choir. This helped her in coping with hard times. She said,
I leaned on music when I was a child. Through a series of challenging events in my childhood, I was drawn to singing in Choir – I imagine it was the need to channel my emotions.”
- After she completed her schooling, she thought she wanted to follow her music teacher Bukraba’s footsteps and become a music teacher, which was on the top of her priority list. While she was preparing to get into the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB), one of the UCSB Orientation Volunteers suggested that she take intro to acting because she was interested in arts. She decided to go for it and in the audition process, she was accepted to the Bachelor of Fine Arts Conservatory Program in Acting of UCSB.
- While studying at UCSB, she became a bartender in order to support her dream.
- Apart from acting, she is also involved in volunteer works. She donates to children special needs funds annually. She also donates to different refugee organizations and to Black Lives Matter (BLM) family survivors. During the BLM movement, she was also seen protesting on the streets.
- She also volunteers herself to speak to Latinas, women, college-bound, and inner-city students in different forums whenever the opportunity arises to educate them.
- She is a cat lover and owns a cat named Fabio.
- She has a tattoo on her right shoulder.
- In 2020, she won the Best Actress Award for her performance in the short film ‘Slipping Into Darkness’ (2020) at Focus International Film Festival.