Alaina Scott is an American travel influencer and mental health advocate. She is the eldest daughter (adopted) of American hip-hop icon Eminem.
She did her schooling at Cherokee Elementary School, Chippewa Valley High School, and Seneca Middle School in Michigan. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication with a double minor in public relations and advertising from the University of Oakland, Michigan.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Ash Blonde
Eye Colour: Hazel Grey
Parents & Siblings
Alaina Scott’s mother, Dawn Scott, battled drug addiction for a long time and died of a suspected heroin overdose when Alaina was too young.
Before the demise of her mother, Alaina was adopted by her mother’s twin sister Kimberly Anne Scott and her husband Eminem. In an interview, while talking about adopting Alaina legally, Eminem said,
I have full custody of my niece. My niece has been a part of my life ever since she was born. Me and Kim pretty much had her, she’d live with us wherever we was at.”
Alaina has two brothers from her biological parents, Adam Scott and Patric Scott. Her adoptive father, Eminem, and adoptive mother, Kim, got married in 1999 and divorced in 2001. However, they remarried in 2006 but were together for just four months. Together, they have a daughter, Hailie Jade. In 2002, Stevie Laine Mathers was born to Kim and her boyfriend, Eric Hartter. Stevie was also adopted by Eminem in 2005.
Alaina Scott got married to Matt Moeller, automotive designer, on June 9, 2023, after dating him for around seven years.
Alaina wore Katerina Bocci’s bridal gown on her wedding day. The wedding took place in Detroit, Michigan, in the presence of 125 of their closest family and friends. Alaina Scott took to Instagram to share the news with her fans. Posting a few pictures from the wedding ceremony, she wrote,
June 9, 2023, simply one of the best days of my life in this lifetime and in the next, my soul will always find yours.”
The couple got engaged in December 2021. Sharing the news of her engagement through her Instagram account Alaina wrote,
This moment. this life yes a hundred times over. I LOVE YOU!”
She owns an online store, where she sells everything from clothes and books to shoes. A travel influencer, Alaina also shares pictures and videos from her trips on her Instagram account.
She has got several tattoos inked on her body including a Sun and Moon tattoo on her back, a few tattoos on her left forearm, a tattoo on her left thigh, and another tattoo on her back.
- Food: Pizza
- Colors: White, Red
- Travel Destination: Chicago
- Alaina is a Bibliophile and owns a reading club named Lanes Book Club.
- Her friends and family members fondly call her Lanes, Laney. In an interview, Eminem revealed that Alaina was like his own daughter to him, and he calls her Lainey. The Economic Times Lanes Book Club – Instagram In Eminem’s 2004 song “Mockingbird,” he seems to allude to their bond by mentioning their relationship. The lyrics of the song go:
Lainey, isn’t your uncle crazy? / Yeah, but he adores you, girl, and you should realize it / We’re each other’s only support in this world.”
- She loves to travel in her leisure time.
- Alaina is very active on social media and enjoys a huge fan following on her Instagram account.
- She is often spotted consuming alcohol on various occasions.
- An avid animal lover, she owns two pet dogs named Snoop and Coop.
- A fitness enthusiast, Alaina visits the gym regularly.