Rhonda Paul is an American television personality, model, and entrepreneur. She rose to fame with the dating reality Netflix’s series “Too Hot To Handle” (2020).
Rhonda Paul was born on Sunday, 14 June 1992 (age 27 years; as in 2020) in Lithia Springs, Atlanta, Georgia. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. She did Bachelor in Sociology from Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia. Later, she joined Future Business Leaders of America, one of the top 10 career student business organizations in the world.
Height (approx.): 5’ 6”
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Relationships & Ethnicity
She was in a relationship with an actor and model named LaRodney Sanchez Haynes.
She has a son named Amari DeAndre Haynes with LaRodney.
She began dating Sharron Townsend, her co-contestant in the show, Too Hot to Handle (2020). Seeing their chemistry, they were given the moniker ‘ShaRhonda.’ They both separated after the show.
In 2009, she began her career by working as a restaurant and hospitality manager at NASCAR restaurant. She worked there till 2014. Then, she worked as a manager at Pappadeaux Restaurant for five-and-a-half years. At the same time, she was also working as a model and collaborated with brands like Fashion Nova, AlexenderMcQueen, and Converse.
She also owns a jeweller brand called PureluXX. The brand markets necklaces, bracelets, watches, and wristbands.
- She has worked as a ring girl for the company, C&K Promotions.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and likes to exercise to keep herself fit.
- Rhonda has a tattoo on her right arm, and one on the side of her belly.
- She participated in Ms Hooters Hampton Roads Pageant 2012 and became the first runner-up of the event.
- In 2020, she participated in the dating show “Too Hot To Handle” (2020) and became one of the winners of the show.