Caitlin Burles is a British actress and model who is known for being the body double of the Israeli actress Gal Gadot in the American films Criminal (2016), Wonder Woman (2017), Justice League (2017), and Wonder Woman 1984 (2020).
Caitlin Burles was born as Caitlin Louise Burles on Sunday, July 10, 1994 (age 26 years; as of 2020), in London, UK.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Alison Jeveritt.
Not much is known about her father. She has two sisters named Sophie Burles and Rachel Burles.
She is in a relationship with Ollie Lindsay-Hague, a London-based professional rugby union player who is an Olympic silver medallist.
In 2016, she first appeared as a body double for the actress Gal Gadot in the film ‘Criminal’ in which Gal was seen as ‘Jill Pope.’
She then appeared as Gal’s body double in the films like Wonder Woman (2017), Justice League (2017), Mary Queen of Scots (2018), and Wonder Woman 1984 (2020). In 2017, she made her acting debut in ‘Wonder Woman’ as ‘Queen’s Guard.’
She also appeared as ‘Art Thief’ in Justice League (2017).
- Beverage: Tea
- TV Show: Baking Mad
- Apart from Gal Gadot, she once performed stunts in place of the Ukrainian-French actress Olga Kurylenko in the American film ‘Johnny English Strikes Again’ (2018).
- Caitlin likes baking and also has a special Instagram account called ‘Baked By Caitlin’ dedicated to baking.
- In 2020, she caused a stir on social media when she shared her behind-the-scene pictures from ‘Wonder Woman 1984,’ dressed as Wonder Woman. Reportedly, she also played an ‘Amazon Athlete’ in the film.
- She has a tattoo on the inside of her right arm and has a compass tattooed on the side of her left breast.
- She is an avid dog lover and actively posts photos of herself with dogs on her social media accounts.