Niece Waidhofer was an American model, actor and influencer. She is known for the Roast Me campaign on Reddit. She died on 30 May 2022 after committing suicide in Houston, Texas.
Niece Waidhofer was born as Deniece Waidhofer The Sun on Monday, 27 August 1990 (age 31 years; at the time of death) in Galveston, Texas. She pursued a bachelor’s of business administration degree at Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Gray
Figure Measurements (approx.): 30-24-30
Parents & Siblings
Niece’s father’s name was Mike Waidhofer, who was a dermatologist. He died after being diagnosed with fourth-stage pancreatic cancer. Her mother’s name is Martha Shook Waidhofer. She has two brothers, one of whose name is Will Waidhofer.
In an interview, she revealed that she was married when she started her modelling career in 2015. She also posted a picture with her husband on Instagram. In an interview, she said that her mother-in-law did not like her profession.
Niece made her modelling debut in 2015 when she uploaded photos of herself in a bikini on Facebook.
Niece featured in the film Project Aether in 2011.
In 2014, she featured in the film The Legend of DarkHorse County and played the role of Anna Rothschild.
In 2020, Niece attracted controversy when she sued a website ‘Thothub’ for stealing her photos for which she used to get $1,000. In the complaint, she said that this had caused her monetary harm. The complaint read,
Defendants display Waidhofer’s content on Thothub and describe her to millions of viewers as a dehumanized sexual object that lacks control and agency over her works and body, how her works and body are used, and by whom.” The U.S. Sun
Niece died on 30 May 2022 after committing suicide in Houston, Texas. In an interview, her family revealed that she was struggling with depression for a long time.
- Her hobbies included horse riding and swimming.
- She was a huge fan of the Cowboys and used to attend the matches.
- In an interview, her family said that she often spoke to her followers about mental health and helped many of her followers who suffered from mental health issues.
- After her death, a non-profit organization named ‘Peace from Niece’ was formed to spread mental health awareness.
- She had no managers to look after her social media accounts, and she used to write the posts on her own and also shot her pictures herself.
- Before she committed suicide, she deleted all pictures from her social media account.
- In 2017, she made a Reddit account and asked people to roast her on the platform. The users wrote mean and disrespectful comments about her due to which she deleted the account.
- In 2022, she posted a video on YouTube in which she was seen apologizing to her female fans. In the video, she said that she was apologetic to women who started spending a lot of money on their makeup, hair, and shopping, trying to look beautiful, after taking inspiration from her. She also promised her fans that she would not photoshop or use any filter on her pictures so that her fans also learn to love themselves as they were.
- She was an avid dog lover and had three pet dogs who were rescued by her.
- In an interview, she said that she used to take tequila shots after waking up in the morning.
- According to her, she underwent three surgeries including breast surgery, lips surgery, and body contouring.
- Reportedly, her fans used to tell her that they would kill themselves if she didn’t talk to them.
- Before her father’s death, some of her fans who body shamed her and made toxic comments posted her pictures on her father’s google page.
|↑2||The U.S. Sun|