Trouble was an American rapper who is known for his album Edgewood (2018). He died on 5 June 2022 after being shot dead in Georgia.
Mariel Semonte Orr Fox News alias Trouble was born on Wednesday, 4 November 1987 (age 34 years; at the time of death) in Atlanta, Georgia, the U.S. His zodiac sign was Scorpio. He attended Crim High School, Atlanta, Georgia and Southside High School Atlanta.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 40 inches, Waist: 34 inches, Biceps: 12 inches
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about his family.
Wife & Children
Trouble was unmarried at the time of death. He has two children from his previous relationships.
Trouble dated actor Alexis Skyy, and later dated Nicole Moorman, who is a lawyer.
He resided at Edgewood Zone 6, Atlanta.
Trouble made his debut in 2011 with the song ‘December 17th.’
The song was listed at number 23 in Complex magazine’s ‘The 25 Best Mixtapes of 2011’ list. He appeared in various other songs including 431 Days (2012), All on Me (2014), Skoob Fresh (2015), Skoobzilla (2016), and Year in 2016 (2017).
In November 2021, Trouble had issues with Soula Boy for releasing the song “Stretch Some” on the same day when rapper Young Dolph died in 2021. Trouble termed the timing of the release of the track ‘disrespectful.’ COMPLEX
Trouble died on 5 June 2022 after being shot dead in Rockdale County, Georgia, U.S. He was at his friend’s apartment when a man named Jamichael Jones shot him with a gun. The man was known to his friend and due to a housing dispute, he shot him. His ex-girlfriend, Alexis Sky, expressed grief on his death and said,
- He was known by the names Trouble DTE, Big Trouble, and Trouble Trouble by his fans. MARCA Trouble – Facebook
- In 2020, he sang his last song ‘Thug Luv’ (2020).
- He had multiple tattoos inked on his body.
- Trouble started rapping when he was fourteen years old.
- He was named in the list of ’15 New Rappers To Watch Out For’ by Complex magazine in 2011.
- In 2013, he was listed on the list of ’15 Atlanta Rappers You Should Know’ by the XXL magazine.
- In 2016, he appeared in the song ‘Key to the Streets’ sung by rapper YFN Lucci which was listed at number 70 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- In 2018, in an interview, he talked about his music and said,
My music goes to a personal level. That’s all my life stories. A lot of times I don’t care if the n–a just came into the game smoking hot. I’m not going to jump on any n–a. I like to have a genuine relationship then we can do music.”
- In 2019, Trouble hosted a water battle event in which people were supposed to have fun while playing with water. This event took place between the cities of Atlanta versus Athens.
- In 2020, he was criticized for posting that his wife can have a sexual relationship with Drake if he casts Trouble in his album.
- Trouble had signed contracts with American producer Mike WiLL Made-It.
- He was often spotted smoking at various parties and events.