Chloe Veitch is a British model who shot to fame after participating as a contestant in the Netflix’s reality dating show, “Too Hot To Handle” (2020).
Chloe Veitch was born on Saturday, 6 March 1999 (age 21 years; as in 2019) in Essex, England. She was raised in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex. She did her schooling from Clacton Coastal Academy (CCA), Clacton-on-Sea. Soon after she joined CCA, she was bullied by her classmates. According to her mother,
They were jealous, it started with name-calling and at lunchtimes they were throwing food at her. It was horrible and Chloe didn’t want to go to school In town Chloe was jumped on by three girls, we had kids outside our house throwing stones and there was cyber bullying.”
Because of being constantly bullied, she was shifted to Clacton Coastal Academy’s Inner College, where she studied English, Performing Arts, and Music.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Family & Ethnicity
Her father’s name is Darren. She helped her father battle his drugs and alcoholism. Her mother’s name is Macheala. She had a stepbrother named David, from her father’s previous relationship. In April 2014, when she was 15, David died due to his drinking habit. The same year, her aunt, Debbie too died after battling cancer. This hugely traumatized Chloe.
Chloe Veitch began her career as a model. In 2018, she appeared on Channel 5’s show “Extreme Hair Wars” in which professional stylists compete with each other to become Britain’s best fantasy hairstylist.
In 2018, she won the Top Model UK pageant.
She also represented the United Kingdom in Miss Supertalent 2018 in South Korea, where she won the 4th place.
During her visit to South Korea, she was chosen as the Brand Ambassador of the beauty brand, Guerison Green Global.
In 2018, she collaborated with Bame Models, a talent management and model agency.
She has modelled for brands like Calvin Klein and Bait Hanayen.
She has also appeared in the music videos of the songs, ‘Bam Fodta’ by the singer Amit and ‘Muchh’ by Diljit Dosanjh.
- Her family members and loved ones call her ‘Birdy’ with love.
- In childhood, she wanted to become a lawyer or a person who counsels prisoners to help them get through their bad experiences.
- In 2015, she was nominated for the Essex Young People of the Year Award.
- After being shortlisted in the Top Model UK 2018, she helped to raise funds for the charity – Children with Cancer UK.
- In 2020, she appeared as a contestant in the reality show “Too Hot To Handle” and became the winner of the show.
- She has got four tattoos- one on her left thigh, a tattoo of a butterfly on her waist, ‘Everything Happens for a Reason’ written below her chest, and 11.9.17 written in Roman numerals on her chest.