Fredrick Munk is an American director and producer. He is known for producing and directing the Netflix documentary film ‘Why Did You Kill Me?’ (2021).
Fredrick Munk was born on June 4, in Brooklyn, New York. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He did his Bachelor of Arts in Literature from Yale University. LinkedIn Profile – Fredrick Munk
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Family & Ethnicity
Nothing is known about his family or relationships.
From September 2010 to February 2013, he worked as an assistant director at New Horizons Pictures in Los Angeles. In 2012, he began his career as a production coordinator with the American film ‘Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader.’
From 2014 to 2016, he was an assistant director and producer at Lucy Walker Film. He was an assistant producer in the films and TV series Asteroid vs Earth (2014), The New Yorker Presents (TV series; 2015), and A History of Cuban Dance (2016). In 2017, he was assistant director in the film ‘Buena Vista Social Club: Adios.’
In 2021, he made his debut as a full-fledged director and producer with the Netflix documentary film ‘Why Did You Kill Me?.’
- Film Director: Agnès Varda
- Football Player: Diego Maradona
- He also goes by the names Fred Munk and F Munk. Fredrick Munk – Twitter Fredrick Munk – Instagram
- Apart from filmmaking, he was a test prep instructor at Compass Education Group from 2013 to 2015.
- He is a dog lover and owns a pet dog.