Mizkif is an American Twitch streamer and YouTuber. He is the founding member of the gaming organization One True King. The organization consists of several streamers who focus on online content creation and professional competitions in World of Warcraft.
Matthew Rinaudo, popularly known by his streaming name Mizkif, was born on Thursday, February 16, 1995 (age 26 years; as of 2021), in Montclair, New Jersey, U.S. His zodiac sign is Aquarius. Mizkif completed high school and decided to pursue graduation to earn a degree in business management. Unfortunately, he was hospitalized with a life-threatening heart disease known as viral myocarditis a day before leaving for university. After his recovery, he decided to pause his plans of getting a degree and began creating stories of various streamer’s content for his YouTube channel in 2016.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Golden Brown
Family & Relationships
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about his parents. Mizkif has an elder brother and a sister. His sister’s name is Emily Rinaudo.
Mizkif is in a relationship with Maya Higa. She is a fellow Twitch streamer and YouTuber.
Mizkif started his interaction with streamers when he was working as a cameraman for a fellow streamer, Ice Poseidon. Soon, he decided to go independent and started his own YouTube channel in 2016. He realized that making content for Twitch and streaming there had more money as compared to YouTube. In 2018, he decided to focus on Twitch as his main channel for the content. He has more than one million subscribers on his Twitch account.
On October 11, 2020, Mizkif, along with his friends and fellow Twitch streamers Asmongold, Esfand, Rich Campbell, and Tips Out, launched his new gaming and content creation organization One True King.
In August 2019, Mizkif did a charity stream on his Twitch channel for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and the community raised over $20,000, which helped in funding the trip to Walt Disney World for a child who was suffering from leukemia. Later, on December 21, 2019, Rinaudo held another charity stream; this time the stream was to collect funds for the children in St. David’s Children’s Hospital in Austin, Texas. They raised $5,000 that Rinaudo used to purchase toys for the hospital’s patients.
- In May 2019, Mizkif, along with his fellow streamer Esfand, was banned for seven days from Twitch after they made inappropriate comments about a female streamer during a PAX event.
- In July 2019, Mizkif revealed that he checked in to a psychiatric hospital as he had suffered symptoms of panic attacks. Once he was treated, the doctors asked him to sign a waiver that would require him to talk to a psychiatrist. Dexerto
- In March 2020, Rinaudo did a sleeping stream and made $5,600 during that stream. The American magazine, Wired, interviewed him about the stream during which he said-
Most streams can be very draining. This stream was the opposite. It was very easy. It was honestly a nice break from my normal routine of playing games all day.”
- During the 2020 United States Presidential Election, Rinaudo’s stream was the third most-watched Twitch stream trailing streamers Trainwreckstv and Hasan Piker.
- In December 2020, Mizkif held the famous social experiment Twitch Plays Pokemon on his channel. His stream audience beat the Pokemon FireRed in an impressive 12 days and 5 hours. Dexerto
- Mizkif is an animal lover, and he has several pet animals.