Ana Valeria Becerril is a Mexican actress known for her work in the film, Las hijas de abril (2017) and web series, Control Z (2020).
Ana Valeria Becerril was born on Saturday, January 4, 1997 (age 23 years; as in 2020) in Mexico City, Mexico. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
She did her schooling from Colegio Madrid, Mexico City. She attended CasAzul, a drama school in Mexico City.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Hair Color: Hazel
Eye Color: Light Brown
Family & Ethnicity
Her father’s name is Jorge Becerril, and her mother’s name is Patricia Segura Medina. She has a younger sister named Astrid Becerril.
She is in a relationship with a man named Damian Romero.
In 2013, she made her acting debut with the theater play, El último arrecife en tercera dimensión at Teatro Orientación (INBA) in Centro Cultural Helénico, Mexico City. She also acted in the theatre plays, Morir o no morir (2015), Nada siempre, and todo nunca (2017-2018).
In 2017, she made her film debut with Las hijas de abril, in the role of ‘Valeria.’ The film was screened at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival.
She then starred in the film, Muerte al verano (2019). In 2020, she made her web debut with the series, Control Z as ‘Sofia.’
She was aslo cast in the films, Los Dias Que No Estuve and Mi novia es la revolución, which are slated to be released in 2021.
Awards & Achievement
- Canacine Awards for Promesa Femenina for the film, Las hijas de abril in 2018
- Ariel Award for Breakthrough Actress (Mejor Revelación Femenina) for the film, Las hijas de abril in 2018
Ana Valeria Becerril with her Ariel Award
- Ana Valeria Becerril likes traveling and doing photography.
- She is a feminist and is often seen posting on issues regarding women through her social media accounts.
- She is a huge fan of the British actress Audrey Hepburn and often talks about her on her social media accounts.
- Ana is a cat lover and owns a pet cat named Moon.