Diana Silvers is an American actress and model known for her work in the films, Booksmart (2019) and Ma (2019).
Diana Silvers was born as ‘Diana Margaret Silvers’ on Monday, 3 November 1997 (age 22 years; as in 2019) in Los Angeles, California. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
At the age of twelve, she started attending theatre camps. She attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts to pursue a Major in Acting. However, she got bored soon and chose to do Major in History with a Minor in film. She dropped out during the third year of her college when her father lost his home in the California wildfires in 2018.
Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Brown
Family & Ethnicity
Her mother is a Swiss Architect, and her father is a Jewish American Psychiatrist.
She has five siblings, and she is the second youngest of them all. Two of her sisters are – Sarah Silver (younger; singer) and Elizabeth Rachael. One of her brother’s name is Joe Silver.
She began her career as a model. Just after her admission to New York University, she was scouted by the International modelling agency, IMG models; she paid for her college with the money she used to earn through modelling. In 2019, she closed the fall show of Stella McCartney. In 2019, she made her acting debut in the role of ‘Kimberly Tooms’ in the episode, ‘Flesh & Blood’ of the Hulu series, Into the Dark.
In 2019, she made her film debut with “Glass” as ‘Cheerleading Girl.’
She has acted in the films, Booksmart (2019), Ma (2019), Ava, Birds of Paradise, and also played a major role in the TV series, Space Force (2020).
- Food: Roasted Salmon Steak, Cheerios
- Books: Slow Days, Fast Company by Eve Babitz, Sex & Rage by Eve Babitz
- Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio
- Actress: Juliette Lewis, Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts
- Bands: The Paper Kites, The Beatles, Coldplay, Arctic Monkeys,
- Writer: Joan Didion
- Singers: Harry Styles, Mick Jagger, Ed Sheeran, The Weeknd, Taylor Swift
- TV Shows: The Office Series
- Her family members and close members call her by many names; her parents and family members call her ‘Di-Di,’ some also call her ‘Princess Diana,’ and when she used to play tennis, she was known as ‘D-Silvs.’
- She is currently residing in an apartment off the Bedford Stop in Williamsburg, New York.
- She grew up in a house built by the veteran actor and comedian Joe E. Brown.
- At the age of twelve, she decided to become an actress after watching the film, What’s Eating Gilbert Grape (1993). Around the same time, she began writing scripts and skits and completed her first screenplay at the age of 13.
- Apart from acting, she can also play cello, tennis, can sing, write poetry and music. She also knows how to play the guitar and piano.
- She likes doing photography in her spare time. She got into photography to get close to a photographer boy who she had a crush on, during her high school days. The boy never liked her back, but she ended up having photography as a hobby.