Kelz is a British model, senior recruitment consultant, and footballer known for participating in Netflix’s show “Too Hot To Handle” (2020).
Kelz was born as ‘Kelechi “Kelz” Dyke’ on Thursday, November 26, 1992, (age 27 years; as in 2019) in Austria. His zodiac sign Saggitarius.
At the age of 13, he moved to the UK and was raised in London. He did his Major in International Finance and Trade from the University of Portsmouth. He is currently living in Canary Wharf (East) in London.
Height (approx.): 6’ 6”
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Ethnicity
In 2014, he began his career by working as a personal trainer at LA Fitness; he worked there for four months. He then started working at PureGym. In 2017, he began working as a support consultant at the company, Aerotek. He is a Senior Consultant in the Switzerland team of Proclinical Staffing. Along with his 9 to 5 job, he plays football for the British American football club, London Warriors.
In 2020, Kelz contested the show, Too Hot to Handle. He was one of the winners of the show and won the prize money of $7500.
- His fellow contestant on the show, Too Hot to Handle, used to call him ‘The Accountant;’ as he always had his focus on prize pool of money.
- He was the tallest guy on the show, Too Hot to Handle.
- He gave half of the prize money that he had received in the show, “Too Hot to Handle” to his mother and brought some shares from the other half.
- He likes attending festivals and rave parties.
- In 2019, he was seen going out with the 2019 Love Island winner Amber Gill.