Aishwarya Sharma is an Indian model and actor who is best known for starring in the television shows Meri Durga (2017), Madhuri Talkies (2019), and Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Meiin (2020).
Aishwarya Sharma was born on Tuesday, 8 December 1992 (age 29 years; as of 2021) in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She has done a six-year course called ‘Visharad’ in Kathak from Khairagarh University, Chhattisgarh Tribune India, and thereafter, she pursued a degree in engineering. Tribune India
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 55 Kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-28-34
Parents & Siblings
Aishwarya Sharma’s brother’s name is Pranjal Sharma.
Aishwarya shares a great bond with her grandfather.
Aishwarya met Neil Bhatt (actor) for the first time on the sets of “Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Meiin” and fell in love with him. The duo dated each other for around a year before entering into the wedlock on 30 November 2021 in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. The wedding was attended by only their close friends and family members.
Aishwarya Sharma made her television debut in 2015 by making a brief appearance on the show Code Red.
In the same year, she starred in the television series Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanumaan, Suryaputra Karn, and Janbaaz Sindbad. She earned immense appreciation for playing the role of Amrita in the show Meri Durga (2017).
In 2019, she appeared in Loksabha channel’s historical show ‘Surajya Sanhita’.
In 2020, she played the role of Pakhi in the show ‘Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Meiin’ alongside Neil Bhatt and Ayesha Singh.
Web Series/ OTT
In 2020, Aishwarya made her digital debut with the web series Madhuri Talkies which premiered on MX player. In the show, she played the role of ‘Puneeta,’ a naive small-town girl who was violated by a gang of power-hungry men who rule the city of Banaras. Puneeta’s boyfriend, Manish, sets out to avenge his love by brutally killing those who were involved in the violation of his girlfriend.
Jab MX Player se pyaar kiya, toh darna kya?#SagarWahi #AishwaryaSharma #MadhuriTalkies #MXOriginalSeries
MX Player ಅವರಿಂದ ಈ ದಿನದಂದು ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ ಮಾಡಲಾಗಿದೆ ಶುಕ್ರವಾರ, ಜನವರಿ 17, 2020
- Food: Pizza
- Beverage: Coffee
- Actor: Hrithik Roshan
- Since childhood, Aishwarya was fond of acting. In an interview, she revealed that she used to mimic Bollywood actors during her school and college days. She also read a lot of celebrity interviews and dreamt to be one of them. In an interview, she said that she idolizes the Bollywood veterans Irrfan Khan, Radhika Apte, and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- Aishwarya Sharma has a tribal tattoo inked on her back. She also has her husband’s name ‘Neil’ inked on her left forearm.
- She is well-versed in the Indian classical dance form, Kathak. Although earlier she planned to pursue a Ph.D. in classical dancing, later she decided to pursue engineering. After graduating, she pursued her passion for acting. In an interview, she said,
As I completed my studies in engineering that inner passion to do something different was still alive. My father was my biggest strength, who supported and motivated me to follow my passion for acting.’View this post on Instagram
- Her friends and family members fondly call her Aish and Bainu. Instagram- Aishwarya Sharma YouTube
- She also loves to sing and often posts various videos while singing with her brother or while playing the guitar on her Instagram account.
- During an interview, while sharing the fact that how she prepared for the role of Pakhi in the TV serial “Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin,” Aishwarya said,
I don’t need to prepare anymore. Now I know what she feels when she sees the person whom she loved the most with someone else. She is jealous, broken, angry, annoyed, and impulsive. So, whenever I get the intense scenes and I read it, Paakhi just gets on my nerves.”
She further added that she was able to relate to Pakhi’s character and said,
There is a phase in everyone’s life where they can relate to it. I was heartbroken once so I can feel her pain the Betrayal she is going through is heart-wrenching.”
- In an interview, Aishwarya shared that people loved Virat (played by Aishwarya’s husband, Neil Bhatt) and Sayi’s chemistry on the show “Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin” so much that she received hate comments for posting pictures with Neil on her social media accounts. She added that initially, she was enjoying the love and hatred combination that she was getting from the audience for her role of Pakhi, but things had taken an ugly turn of late. She further said,
They hurl abuses and make comments like I deserve to die. Apart from sending me direct messages, people tag me while making nasty remarks. I mean bit** has become my second name of sorts online. Also, if I post anything online related to my personal life, they start harassing me. I am engaged to Neil, who plays my co-star in the serial. I can’t help that. I like posting about him on my account, but then they call me an insecure woman. I am marrying Neil in real life and I would request people to accept this fact now. I am scared to open my social media account.”
- Aishwarya revealed in an interview that her first audition was for the TV show “Udaan” in 2014.
|↑3||Instagram- Aishwarya Sharma|