Resham Tipnis or Rashi is an actress and dancer. She is famous for her role as Babita Vatsal in the TV serial ‘Satrangi Sasural’ (2014-2016). Apart from TV serials, Resham also worked in several movies of different languages. Check out Resham wiki, height, weight, age, husband, family, biography and more.
Born on 28 August 1973, Resham is a 44 years old actress from Mumbai, Maharashtra. She worked in many serials on the small screen, but mainly she got popularity with the serial- ‘Campus’ in 1994. In 2018, she participated in a popular reality show ‘Bigg Boss Marathi.’
Having dark brown eyes and black hair, Resham has a fit physique of 35-26-36 and 60 kg weight. She has 5’ 4” height and fair complexion. Resham wins the heart of her viewers with her brilliant performance both on small and big screens.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She hails from a reputed Hindu family in Mumbai (Maharashtra). In 1993, at the age of 20, she got married to Sanjeev Seth who was 12 years elder to her. After marriage, she gave birth to one son Manav Seth and a daughter Rishika Seth.
In 2004, she divorced Sanjeev Seth. According to some sources, later, she had filed a complaint of domestic violence against her ex-husband.
After some years, in an interview with Times of India, Resham revealed that she regrets her decision of divorce with Sanjeev, which was an outcome of her immature misunderstandings.
Her children live with her ex-husband, but she visits them regularly and loves to spend time with them.
She did her schooling from the I. E. S. Modern English School in Mumbai. After completing her graduation, Resham started her acting career with the movie ‘Baazigar,’ and performed the role of Anjali Sinha, in 1993.
After this, she made her TV debut as Anjali Narang with the serial ‘Campus’ in 1994. Then, she worked in several TV shows like ‘Sahib Biwi Aur Boss,’ ‘Do Dil Ek Jaan,’ ‘Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki,’ ‘Ghar Ek Sapnaa,’ ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,’ and many more.
She has also worked in different languaged movies like Bhishma Pratigya (Odiya) (1993), Satvapariksha (Marathi) (1998), Jai Ho (Hindi) (2014), Premasathi Coming Suun (2014) (Marathi) etc.
- She likes dancing, cooking, and reading.
- In the matter of food, she likes to eat Rajma Chawal, Ice Cream, Halwa, Pizza, and Butter Chicken.
- Her favourite tourist destinations are Shimla, Malaysia, Thailand, Goa, and London.
- Resham honours the cricketer Sachin Tendulkar.
- She is a fan of ‘Wajood’ band.
- She drives the car ‘Volkswagen Passat.’
- Resham likes cats and has 18 cats as pets in her home.
- She loves chocolate and considers it as a great stress-buster for her.
- Resham avoids attending award shows and parties.
- She is an introvert person in her real life.