Victoria DiGiorgio is known for marrying the boss of the Gambino crime family, John Gotti.
Victoria was born on December 5, 1942 (Age: 76 years, as in 2018) in Brooklyn, New York, USA. She is half Italian and half Russian from her mother and father’s side respectively. Her parents migrated to the United States before the 1950s and worked in factories. When she was only 2 years old, her parents separated and later, she inherited her mother’s ancestral property of millions of dollars.
The information about her parents and siblings is not known. She married the notoriously famous gangster, John Gotti, on March 6, 1962.
The couple has 5 children: Three sons- John A. Gotti (Mobster), Frank Gotti, Peter J. Gotti (Mobster)
and two daughters- Angel Gotti (Eldest),
Victoria Gotti (Book Writer)
Her career information is not known. According to sources, she has been a homemaker.
As in 2018, Victoria’s net worth is around $2 million.
- John Gotti met his future wife, Victoria DiGiorgio for the first time at a bar in 1958.
- Her son John A. Gotti followed the footsteps of his father, John Gotti and became a mobster.
- Victoria’s one son, Frank Gotti died in a car accident at the age of 12.
- On June 10, 2002, her husband, John Gotti died of throat cancer at the age of 61.
- Gotti: Godfather and Son was a TV series which was based on John Gotti, his wife, Victoria, and their children.