Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury is a self-claimed Indian Medical Nutritionist. Along with that, his credentials and claims about medical theories come under the scanner every now and then.
He was born in 1974 in Haryana. In his elementary school, he was an average student. In 1994, at the age of 22, he took admission in PEC (Punjab Engineering College), Chandigarh, to pursue BTech in Production Engineering. Later, he changed his field of specialisation and moved toward nutrition and health. In 2005, he also tried his luck in Bollywood but failed as an actor.
Later, he specialised in Lifestyle Medicine from Harvard Medical School. Subsequently, he also studied at Cornell University. He reportedly has developed “The DIP Diet” to reverse diabetes in 72 hours.
Dr Chowdhury runs his centres in India, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Switzerland. Moreover, he is also known as ‘memory man.’
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
- He made Guinness World Record in 2006 for memorising 14 names with birth dates in less than two minutes. The Indian Express
- He made Guinness World Record for performing 198 push-ups in a minute, in 2007. The Indian Express
- He also holds the Guinness World Record for developing the world’s longest pen, which was twelve feet long and weighed 10 kg, in 2009. The Indian Express
- He accused modern doctors of using obsolete methods for treating ailments in a report “End of Modern Medicine” in the online edition of The Statesman.
- Many doctors say that Biswaroop resorts to “distortion and misrepresentation” of medical facts. Twitter
- He is often claimed to be pseudoscientist and quack. Twitter
- In the wake of Covid-19, he got embroiled in controversy by claiming to have a cure of Coronavirus, which modern doctors claim misinformation. In April 2020, he was called in by a media channel, Lallantop, to talk about the treatment of coronavirus, which resulted in a huge controversy as his theories were questioned and refuted by the editor Saurabh Dwivedi and other doctors.
- He claims to have been born with a hole in his heart, which was later treated through surgery when he was four.
- He always faced difficulty in reading and writing during his school time.
- He accuses Dr Fauci, an American physician and immunologist, of giving unnecessary hype to coronavirus. Dr Biswaroop claims coronavirus is not new and can be easily treated through a diet.
- He met the Union Health Minister of India on 5th March 2020 to present solutions of the novel coronavirus.
- He also acted in a Bollywood film “Yaad Rakhenge Aap” (2005). However, his acting career didn’t last long.
सर, मैं आपका यु ट्युब पर पोल खुल जाएगी , सभी देशों में स्कूल खुले हुए हैं देख रहा था, अचानक से विडियो गायब हो गया, फिर से विडियो तलाश कर रहा हूं मुझे मिल नहीं रहा है। हिस्ट्री में भी तलाश कर लिया, उसमें भी नहीं है
शायद मुझे लगता है कि विडियो और चेनल डिलिट कर दिया गया है। कृपया मुझे विडियो भेज दीजिए।
God has given him special mission to cure all types of diseases for all religion peoples. I saved my family by flue & to my parents by diabetes. His all videos are really helpful for mankind. He is really Covid warrior. My prayers and support is with him.
I have been benefitted largely after following the DIP diet of Dr. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury. I have not given any fees to him. I have read his books. I have watched his videos. Anybody can get the benefits of his DIP diet and lead a healthy and energetic life. Instead of criticizing him unnecessarily, he can be appreciated for his yeoman service to mankind. Lakhs of people are suffering and dying due to medical intervention and adverse drug reaction. I request you to uphold his sincerity and service-mindedness
Jai Hind sir
Dr. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury is a golden doctor who has exposed medical industry and has cured many people very simply. May God give him long life!
Dr biswaroop Roy Chowdhury is great saviour for this man kind .He is not fake specially in this time of vivid 19. You can try his diet and prove .
Dr BRC is a gem for India. He is an extraordinary man. He is doing selflessly for mankind. His DIP DIET is miraculous. May god bless him always. He is a real Hero.
Definitely, Fauci or WHO, they may be having money and resources at their disposal but the truth is the prevailing pandemic was tide over by many without any molecule of modern medicine because of him…He deserves and Nobel for such service to mankind.
DR. BISWROOP ROY CHOUDHURY IS A REAL HERO .
लल्लनटॉप यूट्यूब चैनल पर डॉ विश्वरूप राय चौधरी के साथ एलोपैथिक डॉक्टरों के साथ हो रही डिबेट को सुनकर हैरान रह गया और मुझे हंसी आ रही है यह सभी लोग डॉक्टर vishwaroop chaudhary को नकारने पर इसलिए तुले हुए हैं क्योंकि उनके पास कोई वैधानिक डिग्री नहीं है ठीक वैसे ही जैसे माननीय मोदी जी व श्रीमती ईरानी जी की डिग्री को लेकर एक पूरी लावी हमलावर थी पर उन्होंने अपने कार्यों से बड़ी बड़ी डिग्रीधारकों को बहुत पीछे छोड़ दिया जबकि किसी भी व्यक्ति की स्वीकार्यता उसके द्वारा किए गए कार्यों और उसके परिणामों पर निर्भर करती है
I agree with all the positive comments about dr brc. I tried the diet myself, though not fully, to control my blood pressure and was found it effective, though over a longer period, which may be due to partial following. (I found it difficult to eat salad in the evening diet, rather I found it inconvenient. ) I have been preaching it to my friends, who have not read dr brc’s lectures in u tube. I AM 85 YEARS OLD AND LIVE IN KATHMANDU, NEPAL. I WISG YTHOSE MANY DIABETIC PATIENTS UNDERGOING DIALYSIS IN MANY HOSPITALS IN KATHMANDU WOULD SEE THE PROGRAMS AND FOLLOW THEM. THEY WOULD SAVE MONEY AND THEIR LIVES.
Great man for nation