Chahat Mani Pandey is an Indian actress, model, and dancer. She is known for playing the role of ‘Princess Meher’ in the TV show, “Aladdin-Naam to Suna Hoga.”
Chahat Pandey was born on Tuesday, 1 June 1999 (age 21 years; as in 2020) in Damoh, Madhya Pradesh. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
She was inclined towards acting from a very young age. Chahat did her primary schooling from a school in Chandi Chopra village and went to Adarsh School, Damoh to pursue her class 10. She, then, enrolled herself in Damoh’s JBP school to complete her class 12. Thereafter, she did a course in acting from Indore and relocated to Mumbai to pursue a career in acting. Chahat is a BCA graduate.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Family & Caste
Chahat Pandey belongs to a Brahmin Family. Wikipedia
Parents & Siblings
Her mother, Bhawna Pandey is a teacher. Her father’s name is Mani Pandey (Died). She has two younger brothers, Rahat Pandey and Sahas Pandey.
Chahat Pandey started her acting career in 2016 with the TV serial, “Pavitra Bandhan.” Next, she appeared in the TV serial, “Mere Sai – Shraddha Aur Saburi.”
Subsequently, she appeared in TV serials like “Dwarkadheesh,” “Tenali Rama,” and “RadhaKrishn.”
She gained huge popularity after playing the role of ‘Princess Meher’ in the TV serial, “Aladdin-Naam to Suna Hoga.”
She has also appeared in TV serials like “Aisi Deewangi,” “Hoshiyar,” and “Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya.” In 2019, she bagged the lead role of ‘Paakhi’ in Zee TV’s serial, “Hamari Bahu Silk.”
- In June 2020, Chahat, along with her mother Bhawna Pandey, was arrested by the Mumbai Police after her maternal Uncle accused them of entering his house, beating him up, and sabotaging his goods. Asia Net News
- During the 2020 lockdown, the TV actress Heer Chopraalleged that when she was stuck at Chahat’s house during lockdown, Chachat and her family members mentally tortured her and did not provide her with food. Nai Dunia
- In 2020, there were rumours of Chahat contemplating suicide due to non-payment of dues by the producers of the show, “Humari Bahu Silk.” However, later, the actress refuted all the rumours and said that it was mere a misunderstanding. Reportedly, the rumours spread after her co-star, Zaan Khan made a post on the social media saying that even Chahat was on the ‘verge of committing suicide’ and was stopped by her mother. The actress while explaining the incident said,
Actually, one day my mother was very angry and we were having a discussion in a group call about this issue. And she just said, ‘Agar meri beti ne kuch ulta seedha kar liya toh kaun zimedar hoga (Who would be responsible if my daughter took any drastic step?). I think that must have led to the confusion. But ab paani sar ke uppar se jaa chuka hai, sab ki haalat kharab hai. Main nahi chahti koi bhi aaisa galat kadam uthaaye (But water has now gone over the head. I don’t want anyone to take a wrong step).” Hindustan Times
- Food: Bhindi, Sabudana Khichdi
- Colour: White
- Travel Destination: Kashmir
- Her hobbies include singing, doing wall art, and shopping.
- Chahat is very active on TikTok and has more than 420K followers on TikTok.
- Pandey has a huge collection of handbags and earrings.
References [ + ]