Sachin Gupta is the 3rd topper in All India UPSC examination 2017. He hit the headlines on 27 April 2018 after he topped the UPSC Civil Services exam. He said that it was like a dream comes true moment for him. He has been working as an Assistant Director in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Check out Sachin Gupta Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More
Sachin Gupta is a 26-years-old (born on 11 February 1992) from Sirsa, Haryana. He completed his school education from D. A. V. Centenary Public School, Sirsa. He did his Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering from Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala, Punjab. He was a very bright student in his school and college who always top in class.
Sachin Gupta is a good looking guy who is approximately 5’7” tall and has a fit body weighs around 65 kg. He has black eyes and black hair.
Family & Caste
Sachin is a Hindu-Baniya who was born and raised in Sirsa into the family of business traders. His father Sudarshan Gupta is a farmer and runs a private trading forum of sugarcane and his mother Sushma Gupta is a teacher in a government school. He has 3 elder sisters, one of them is Neetu and 2 elder brothers Ravinder Gupta and Jitender Gupta who were engaged in the business of wholesale trade and dairy farm. He is youngest from all of his siblings.
After completing his bachelor degree, he started working in the Maruti Suzuki India Ltd in Gurugram (Haryana) as an assistant manager. Later, he quit his job and started taking coaching for UPSC exams 2016 in Delhi and luckily he cleared the exam in his 1st attempt in which he secured 575th rank and started working as an Assistant Director in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs but in order to improve his rank, he quit the job and again started preparing for 2017 UPSC exams in Bangalore and took online coaching from Chandigarh and as a result, now he secured the 3rd rank in all over India UPSC exam in his 2nd attempt.
- Initially, he was interested in military defense and also cleared the written exam but did not qualify a physical test.
- His teacher had already predicted his name in the list of top 5 in the IAS examination.
- He used to study continuously 18 hours per day and avoid using the mobile phone and social networking sites.
- At the time of the result, he was in Delhi whereas his whole family was attending a marriage function in Bathinda, Punjab.
- He had a dream of becoming an IAS and now he will work to eliminate social immoralities.
- In an interview, he said that if not an IAS, he would have become a farmer.
- Here are some tips and strategies by Sachin Gupta regarding the IAS exam: